Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

I’ve never been a motivational speaker, but, you can do it!
And remember, if you don’t finish it, that’s fine! Contests come and go. Sometimes you won’t finish. It’s alright.

2 Likes

I am making progress like a turtle…

Thanks, I’ve tried to enter multiple contest but always fail to make it on time. I’ve never even finished one episode.

Episode one is done but really bad. Episode two is like half-way done. Episode three is supposed to be the longest one of them all, but I have not even started. 13 days…

I believe in you, you got this! I give you my good vibes

2 Likes

Thank you!

I finally got started on chapter 2 today and I hope to make some real progress over the weekend. I try to make time but sometimes life gets in the way. But if I keep up at this pace, I can make it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EVERYONE, PLEASE read my story it’s called

Fantastical: The Lost Princess

My name on episode is Abstract_Casper

2 Likes

What’s it about? I love fantasy stories!

Description: When the Princess goes missing, the King send you and a elf to find her! Can you find the Princess or be banished from the kingdom forever?!

WARNING: You might not like the ending because it’s a cliffhanger

1 Like

NEWLY UPDATED COVER!
This is my new version of my story The Mermaid.
What do you guys think? Be honest but be nice please!

2 Likes

YES! Okay so i’m new and i hope i can make a beautiful Fantasy Story and enter this contest! It will be my first ever story, And my first ever contest. But it is really exhausting to code so we’ll see… Thanks for these beautiful chances for us authors to socialize and show what we’ve got EPISODE great job!!! <3

I’ll try my best because i’m having a trouble with my acc! But i’m sure it’s fantastic lol… Wish me luck with my writing, i am new here!

2 Likes

Good luck…:grin::grin:

I will!

Quick question: in my contest story, can I make a few small references to a story I’ve already published? Or is that not allowed? Thanks!

That is allowed

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

welcome

1 Like

Can someone tell me when is the right time to publish it? Just before the deadline or way before?