Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

Thank you

1 Like

I should be having a cover completed shortly but thank you so much. Good luck in finishing on time. For everyone, my Internet is back up and I got one of my advanced directing questions figured out and on my way to finishing the other one.

1 Like

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

Please refrain from sharing your story here. You can share it in “Promote Your Story” section.

I aim to finish chapter 2 by the weekend, hopefully, and then I should have enough time for chapter 3 as it is less animated than the first two.

Fingers crossed, I’ll finish everything on time!

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Good luck to you too!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

We’ve always allowed contest entrants to share their stories on the contest thread.

6 Likes

Since @Liz said we can post our story titles here, I will post mine. It is called Fantastical: A Life’s Journey. I will do a separate promote your story post, in this post I just want to share the title and give an idea when it will be published. In the other one, I will give more details and ask readers to read my story. I hope to post my story just before the deadline. The exact date will depend on all approvals for BGs, covers, splashes, overlays on Episode. I’m trying to get everything in as soon as I get it.

I finally got my entry posted! I’m so excited to share it with all of you. I have custom overlays, backgrounds, and lots of choices that have consequences and different paths.
I hope you enjoy it!

Your striking resemblance to the Princess Apparent of DeClarion makes you the perfect person to assume her identity and destroy the royal family from the inside, out.

3 Likes

I will make a seperate promotion page but here it is!
Introducing my story!
Fantastical: The Mermaid

1 Like

@Liz

These may be random questions, but is a contest entry allowed to take place in a fictional world that was also introduced in a different story by the same author? For example, there are 5 kingdoms in World X in a story, and the story takes place in Kingdom A. Is it allowed for the contest entry to take place in Kingdom C but 500 years apart with no shared characters between both stories?

Also, can the title of the MC in the contest entry be mentioned in a different story by the same author as well? For example, in an already published story, the MC was mistakenly accused of being a mythical creature. Then there were some inaccurate description of the mythical creature in that story here and there. Will it be okay if the contest entry is a story about the mythical creature that is totally different from the mentions in the other story other than sharing the same title?

Sorry for the specific questions. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There was a problem a few days ago, somebody posted their entry and everyone was against it. :thinking:

They had posted it 3 times I think… That’s considered spamming.

It still seems unfair to me, anyways.

Why is there so less entries, H & V had more. :thinking:

I guess, everyone needs a little more time.

Yeah!!
Everyone might be still working on it…and darn its taking forever I guess…

4 Likes

I’m going to publish my story even if I cannot make it to deadline, although I probably will.

I just hope that I won’t break any of the guidelines…

There’s a scene where MC kills a zombie with a bat and where she cuts her finger to attract zombies :confused:

1 Like

So true