Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

Yes, you can enter using a story that has not been published before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance of adding more fantasy clothes to both limelight and ink because in my ink story, it features a male character who is supposed to be an angel but INK doesn’t have male angel wings and i think Limelight does. Well I hope you can add more!

9 Likes

I am so entering this!
Already started planning everything, so far I have the names and three scenes

1 Like

June 4th is MY BIRTHDAY!!!

7 Likes

So excited for this!

1 Like

A little intrigued by this contest so I’m considering it… HOWEVER!

Ink is my favourite style and will always be, especially since my laptop is so old. It lags when using Limelight so I won’t be able to write in Limelight until I get a new laptop unfortunately!

Classic and Limelight both have an amazing range of fantasy clothing ranging from fairies, superheroes, cats, etc. whereas Ink hardly has any. I would really love to see something more than a few Halloween accessories for Ink and I am hoping you could help us all out on this one. Obviously I understand Limelight is your primary focus as of now, but Ink really needs some extras added to create such a diverse and impressive display!

As for the contest, I absolutely cannot wait for entries! Fantasy is awesome and it’ll be great to find something other than the werewolf/vampire stories that rule the Fantasy genre.

Good luck everyone!

20 Likes

Fantasy is my genre YAY! :grin:

I already have 1 Chapter for an unpublished story already written so just 2 more to write!

Good luck all!

4 Likes

Um, why dont you use the Universal Avatar Creator? It’s only ONE line of code.l and works for Limelight and INK.

To use it:
@CHARACTER goes to character avatar

Replace CHARACTER with your character’s name.

3 Likes

Well, maybe the person wants their story to be Limited CC? You can’t use the Universal Avatar Creator for that.
:star2:

2 Likes

That’s true.

1 Like

Do you guys think a story centered around the plot of demigods is fantasy? It has a lot of monsters, kingdoms, and other fantastical elements, but the plot itself is leaning towards the action side.

4 Likes

It’s fantasy :slightly_smiling_face:

Fantasy isn’t just werewolves, vampires and elves e.t.c

I’d try to make it more fantasy than action though as it is specified in the contest guidelines.

5 Likes

Ok! Thank you

3 Likes

Can I team up?

1 Like

I think it can but I wouldn’t suggest it because not many people would feel compelled to read your story if they have to spend a pass just to actually know what the story is about. If you get what I mean.

3 Likes

At the very least you could always use the faerie wings if necessary. But yes I do agree it would be nice for ink to have male angel wings. I find it funny that there’s an angel Halo but not wings lol.

1 Like

Are we allowed to change the cover once its been published or not?

2 Likes

You can change the cover after you’ve published if you change it before the deadline.
After the deadline passes, you have to wait until the contest results have been announced before you can change it again.

3 Likes

oh ok thank you xx

2 Likes

The first episode is going to have a choice between picking a male or female, and the code will basically duplicated for both of them because I want 2 of each of them for mirror scenes, and that alone will probably take around 4k lines.

1 Like