Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

The person who warned me was actually just disqualified in the last H & V contest. That’s why I’ve been on edge since then :frowning:

I guess two years is definitely long enough for the rules to change :joy:
I can understand why sequels wouldn’t be allowed, but I feel like spin-offs that don’t require reading the original should be fair game… I hope you get your answer soon (and that it’s a favourable one!)

4 Likes

What up people, how’s ya entries?

I’m really struggling with writer’s block :smile: :smile: (send help im losing myself)

Thank you :grin: I hope so too.

Same @TheTurtleTrainer!!
Same!!
I don’t wanna write right now…
Because I don’t feel like it…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@wincyyellow what’s your story called??
Is it published yet??
I loved your story The Ruby Tiara…
I can’t wait for June to come already for the update on The Ruby Tiara…

1 Like

Hello there,
I’ve participated in the contest by Episode Interactive and published my story called Fantastical: “Ethereal Spark”. Please feel free to read it and support me with your suggestions and your views, it’ll mean a lot to me. And if you’re reading, I hope you like it, I would really love to know about it.

3 Likes

I didn’t realise that Episode actually told you if you got disqualified? Since a lot of people were complaining about that and wishing that Episode would at least contact those who were disqualified to tell them why?

2 Likes

I have a feeling too as you said, since H&V can be used in more genres, more people were likely to enter. Fantasy is very specific (even though there are sub genres) and if you don’t have an interest in it, you are less likely to want to enter.

1 Like

Ghost and Demons can apply to horror but they can be used in Fantasy when there is magic involved or the characters come from another world or it is in another world.

I just want to give you a piece of advice. You need to have everything relating to backgrounds and covers etc. approved before the deadline. So get that taken care of first, so everything can be approved way before the deadline.

Just to let you all know, I am mostly done with chapter 3. So this means to do my editing for the three chapters, make sure all my backgrounds, overlays, cover etc are approved and I will be ready to go. I will be in good shape if they approve everything fast.

I have about seven more scenes (you hear me 7 scenes as in seven more backgrounds to work with) they are approved so I just have to write it down…
Wish me luck for that as I am a slowpoke…
And Good luck for the entry…:grin::grin:

Good luck to you too. Sounds like you are making good progress!

I wish…
This had to be completed on the last Thursday…:joy::joy:

Which Thursday? Isn’t the deadline in a week?

Last Thursday!!
That already is passed…As in 24th

It’s June 3, I think.

4th June

The deadline for the contest is June 4th