Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

They actually don’t approve that quickly. Liz just said in the above post they take upto 3 days…

Fam, last time they approved overlays in 40 minutes, backgrounds in a day, they just want you to be careful. Also I’m referring to future overlays and scenes.

It’s not necessary they approve that quick… Just saying it’s safe to upload them early…

I would NOT recommend this. We get a lot of last minute submissions and you run the risk of not having the images necessary to publish. Please see my previous post about the 72 hours / 3 business day window. You will want to submit by the end of Wednesday May 30th to ensure you get all your images approved.

3 Likes

Don’t worry Liz, I was refferring to future images. :smile:

Fighting is allowed but it needs to be appropriate for a teen audience. You can always ask the review team to go over your fight scenes if you are concerned.

2 Likes

I wrote my first ever story on the online creator for this contest! It is called Fantastical: The Princess Choice, and if you can read it, it would be great to hear some feedback about how I can improve for next contest!

Omg same! Good luck sis!

1 Like

Am I allowed to use blurred out or pixelated middle finger overlays?

Phew! Just submitted my story cards today! Glad to know there’s still enough time to get approved! I’m also starting my entry today, haha!

1 Like

Hi Liz, thanks for clarifying that! :slightly_smiling_face:

LOL people! You have no idea what’s happening! :smiley:

At this point, I’m gonna join the contest with only 1 episode stories. :smiley:

send help

1 Like

Well for me it took about 2 days. I am waiting to see if my cover will be approved by Monday. I think it will.

Yes I was the one asking about this and thank for posting about it.

There’s a teeny tiny way of me publishing my entry,(with regular directing ok? I tried my best :tired_face:) if everything gets approved fast. And goes with the flow and plan. Maybe…I’ll make it to the deadline… Please Episode Gods, approve my backgrounds :tired_face:

1 Like

Sometimes that happens to me but I try to work around it by coming up with a different idea that fits :blush:

I feel you @TheTurtleTrainer
I probably wouldn’t make it I think as I have branching to do in this episode it is going to take extra time…
But I will see if I can though…
Fingers crossed…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have 3 more days to finish the last chapter. AND I have exams. LETS GO

6 Likes

You go Glen Coco!

4 Likes

So. I’m about 2/3 through my last chapter, I’ve got two weeks of homework to do in four days, and am going on a trip 'til Sunday.

I can do this! : D

3 Likes