Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

I’m nervous for my story…

Can you make a future contest be real life/realistic or something, like experienced things experienced in your
OWN
REAL
LIFE

4 Likes

If I did that my parents (and step-parents, and grandparents, and aunts and uncles, and cousins, etc) would be disappointed in me… especially my parents…
but in all honesty my mom is disappointed in me no matter what I do…:sob:

These comps are meant to be fun and visit different genres, there will be plenty of future contests to fit your wants.

2 Likes

I’m sure your story is great!

1 Like

They thought I was studying, shame on me.
BUT! It’s fine! I did great on the exams eitherway by just a speedy revision!

2 Likes

You all! I got a question! Are 8-10 minutes okay for you for an episode?

1 Like

That’s usually the length I go for so I guess it’s fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

16 hours 12 minutes… :tired_face::tired_face:

That’s fine for me. On the shorter side but I wouldn’t consider it too short :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My story maybe will get published within 2 hours… (finally…:relieved::relieved::relieved:)
Just some directing left and I am done…:smile::smile:

1 Like

First episode took 5 MINUTES WHAT

AND second is 3 MINUTES WHAT?!

:cry:

Make sure to tap it at a regular reading pace when reading it through.

Since you wrote and coded the story, you may tap a lot faster than the regular reader (I know that happens with me).

So your story might be longer than you think! :smile:

3 Likes

I waited all the animations to finish, sadly it’s 5 minutes :worried:

1 Like

I just got the email that the overlay that I wanted to use just got approved… so now I am wondering should I even use it??:disappointed::disappointed::anguished::anguished::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Quality matters over length to me. You can make a story drag on in 5 minutes or make it so fantastic that I can’t wait to read the next episode. It’s all about how good the story is.

2 Likes

@TheTurtleTrainer, you need to try and make it longer

2 Likes

Use it

Okay peeps, first episode is just pure flasback of how the MC and other MC met. Then you’ll start the actual story in episode 2 :nerd_face:

I just wrote the last word that completed my story…
And adding it I don’t know…:joy::joy:
well how much time is even left and I have to sleep early today don’t blame me I have tests tomorrow