Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

What a fun contest!! I hope I’ll be able to do this one.

Quick question - would I be able to do a story based on a planet with aliens? Or would that be classified as sci-fi?

1 Like

i might join this contest… i mean i already have most of the outlines an ery’thang lol

2 Likes

I have an episode with about 4000 lines of customisation but after that, there is still a 2000 line proper episode. Unless you’re planning on customising like ten people, you’ll probably be fine :woman_shrugging:. Personally, if an episode is solely customisation, I usually don’t bother continuing lol.

9 Likes

Can you add more clothes to Limelight. Ink’s got enough already. LIMELIGHT4EVER

7 Likes

You guys said that our stories can be set in any place or time. For mine I want to set it back in time in the 20s so it would be extremely helpful if you could possibly add clothing from the decade and other decades from the past.

1 Like

Same here. I usually check the first episode out to see if the story is good and then continue. (as it’s pass-free) I mean I wouldn’t want to use a pass and then be disappointed by the plot… So I think the first episode shouldn’t just contain customization (I wouldn’t read it and I guess many others won’t read too.)

7 Likes

Same as me.
I always determine if I like a story or not by the first episode lol.

6 Likes

Yeah lol. But I don’t need the wings straight away because the character lost his wings in my entry.

1 Like

I had a questions. Can you write a contest story with a partner. Idk why you wouldn’t be an able but I wanted to confirm.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it bec a lot of ppl base your first episode on whether or not they want to continue so isn’t there’s only customization, they might not want to continue.

1 Like

Yes you can.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

2 Likes

OMG SAME :joy:
I/ve put it off for three months: how convienient!
Yes I can’t spell

1 Like

:100: co-sign. That’s why the reviews that I offer are focused on the first episode only. I think the writer has a very limited amount of time to catch the interest of the reader. I also think that it can sometimes be difficult for a writer to write an exceptionally interesting first episode because of the fact that sometimes you have to wait for the story, drama, mystery etc to build up over time. And that can take a few episodes, otherwise it feels rushed.

3 Likes

Yesssss I’ve been planning out to write a fantasy story! :smile: Now to choose: Ink or Limelight… :thinking:

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing.INK has no fantasy clothes.

2 Likes

Ink has a lot of fantasy clothing… :confused:

• Werewolf accessories and clothing
  • Victorian period clothing
  • A vast selection of wings (Faerie, Angel & Bat)
  • Devil/Demon accessories
  • Forest Fairy dresses
  • Robin Hood outfit
  • Ballgowns
  • Pirate Dress, Shirts & Pants
  • Skeleton Outfit
  • Steam Punk Corset (Can be changed to be described as something else)
  • Genie Outfits
  • Galaxy Leggings
  • Floor length skirts
  • Witch Hats
  • Halo’s and Angel Dresses

Limelight doesn’t have anything close to that amount of Fantasy clothing available.

15 Likes

Episode Royalty is officially entering!! :hugs::tada:

4 Likes

Episode it’s like you’re reading me mind! I’m already working on a fantasy story ayee

3 Likes

I think that falls under the category Fantasy. :blush:

2 Likes