Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

Good luck to you too.

Please check out my Fantastical entry, Fantastical: A Life’s Journey. You can visit this link to see more.

Fantastical Promote your stories post

9 hours left for a chapter and bg and overlay approvals… Almost done y’all!!

Added to that: make sure you check your email to make sure you got the confirmation!
I know someone who submitted the form last contest (it went through and she got the “your form has been submitted” message) but she never got the confirmation. After emailing support, she found out that her entry hadn’t gone through and she wasn’t eligible to win. So… check! lol

Edit: By confirmation, all you should get is an email like “[CONTEST] Creator’s Contest Submission Form” :slight_smile:

Just a question are we allowed to publish with official episode overlays then switch to our own overlays when they are approved?

Good luck guys!
Check out my story if you like!
FANTASTICAL- THE MERMAID
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152

I’m scared now. I got the “Fantastical Creator’s Contest Submission Form” email, but it isn’t a confirmation email? Because I haven’t received anything else from them. Am I supposed to do something else?

No that should be it!
My friend got nothing but didn’t check until after the deadline.

As of now I just got the confirmation email. So you said @EliseC that when you did it, that is all you got too?

Oh! Okay. I was having a mini meltdown just now. :sweat_smile:

Yup! That’s all you need. Basically just proof you submitted the form

Good luck, you power writer :smile:

hhaha sorry. I’m going to edit what I wrote so I don’t confuse people lol

I see. Thank you.

I’m so nervous with this entry. It’s very different from what I normally write. Mine is called: Fantastical: Bound to the Lust Demon by HumanBean.
Here’s the link below :point_down:
Bound to the Lust Demon

Damn that title is good :eyes: :ok_hand:t2:

Btw guys I’m dead and goodbye assfghfkdd

i quit sleep comes first

May write in the morning before deadline passes be on alert

If you can’t make it, why don’t you hold off and wait to see what the next contest is or even the Halloween contest? Maybe your entry will fit that one! :slight_smile:
But if you’re still trying- good luck!

Yeah from what you are saying the Halloween themed contest may work for you. Anyhow what is your time zone? You may have more time than other people.

Can someone please tell me where I can get the link for my story? D: