Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

Can’t wait to show you guys my story!! Just waiting till they approve my in-game cover art. Good luck everyone! :fist:t4::sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

If anyone has a unique story, PM that to me! I have the day off tomorrow so I’ll be on Episode alllllll day, haha. Gonna read some stories now!

Finished my entry and I had a lot of fun writing it.

Tittle: Fantastical: The Sword and the Spell

Description: A dark plague has descended on the land and only one person can stop it, but not on her own. Will you help Miles and Mona stop the rising darkness?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6399859437600768

The_Sword_and_the_Spell_posterThumb_FQTbazS8mm

Hey guys! Please check out my story too :smile:

Title: Fantastical: The Princess of Aeredale
Author: Anastasia
Style: INK
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: 16 years in the human world, Cara is about to discover her real identity. Will she remember her Kingdom awaiting their long lost princess?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5753251796746240

my Instagram: @naepisode

Time for some SHAMELESS self-promotion

Title: Fantastical: The Enchanted Night

Author: Katie B

Description: Confusion and misunderstandings abound for multiple people in an enchanted forest at night. What is real and what is fake?

Description:
When internet friends Ella and Hux fall victim to trolling attacks in an online community, they soon discover that the attackers are in fact… actual trolls.

Good luck, guys!

This is my first story ever and I know the last episode is a bit short and rushed but I really wanted to enter that contest and time management is definitely not one of my strengths :see_no_evil::joy:

It would mean so much to me to get some feedback how to improve :blush:

Hey, guys! Here’s my entry:

Fantastical: Burning Waves
She controls the water, he’s a master of fire. Born as enemies, they must come together as one or their worlds will come to an end. On the verge of war, can they make it work?

Good luck, everyone! :heart:

Aaaaaaand some self promotion from me!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. It has 4 different endings and it is really animated! All the backgrounds are custom and there is a special art scene as well. I promise, the plot will also keep you hooked :blush:

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Here’s my story, guys!

Title: Fantastical: Forbidden Wings
Author: Rebecca V.
Style: INK
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: Is this your average high school story? Not in the slightest. Angels and witches and genies, oh my! Choose sexuality / Choices matter / CC for YOUR side character

And my Instagram if anyone is interested is rebecca.stories

your cover art is beautiful!!

Your name sounds familiar? Who is our mutual episode friend? I am trying to remember who is one of your friends that I also follow that I am a big fan of their stories. I’d do a read for read with you if like. Here’s a link with more information.

Fantastical : A Life’s Journey

I can give you more details if you respond that you are interested. There also also more details if you scroll further down on the post from the link.

Thanks and take care! By the way, I’m @mmayaepisode on IG.

I don’t know if you do Read for Reads. If you don’t, that’s fine, I like your stories and plan on reading this one anyhow. (aka @mmayaepisode from IG)

I don’t, but I was planning to read yours anyway:D

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy. I bet yours will be funny!

Who made your cover? BTW that sounds like a great story!

Thank you so much! If you read it, I hope you like it. And I made the cover. :see_no_evil::grin:

I loved the 2nd and 1st episode, though I’m currently waiting for my passes to refill. You are so talented!

thanks! that’s the work of @belleeditsepisode on IG :blush:

DM me on IG, please) maybe we’ll find our mutual friend together :smile:

Please feel free to check mine out too!

Fantastical: The Good Witch