Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

Yes!!!

I love the cover!! Did you make it yourself?

Thanks!! My artist drew that. I’m not that talented (at all) :joy:

TBM here!
I’ve been working on this story for months, constantly trying to perfect it’s plot and directing. Hope you guys give it a try!

Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Good luck to everyone who entered into this contest!!! I can’t wait to see who won

I’m glad you enjoyed it. And thank you so much, that means a lot!

Hey, Episodians! :sunglasses:

Would absolutely LOOOVE for you all to check out my story & drop me PM for feedback! Because I’m an artist and a Virgo (aka a “Perfectionist”) I spent a lot of time spot directing & creating new backgrounds just for the readers! I focus a lot on character development & storytelling so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it from start to finish!

Cheers and good luck to everyone! :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Title: Fantastical: The Age of Dragons
Author: J.L.Blunts
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy / Myster / Thriller
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Logline: When great warrior Aliz of Nearon is framed for murdering two Northern Kings, she searches the Five Kingdoms to find the real culprit.
SHARE LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4937418266771456

I changed the cover after the deadline but the rules don’t say nothing about not changing it so my story is canceled?

Check it out my story finished

Just joined the episode interactive June 2018 contest themed "fantastical" with this story. @episode @liprincessashley @madgab05 #episodeinteractive #story #storywriting #writer #hobby #fun #interactive #app #online

A post shared by Michelle (@angelicchefph) on Apr 29, 2018 at 9:29am PDT

I wrote this story for the Fantastical June 2018 contest. Please take a look at it.

:two_hearts:Hello Lovelies​:two_hearts:
Checkout my story :grinning:

.Link below :point_down:
Story : The Chocolate Fairyland
Description : A girl has lovable grandparents but few bad people are with her. There is a place where she can escape but will she discover it? How will be the life there?

Hi Everyone I’m new here a bit shy but I also enter into the competition, please give my story a read if you want and let me know what you think, I also do read for reads. Thank you.

I will apreciate every and all advice and feedback.
Good luck for every writer that have entered

I love seeing these stories. Do they all have a magic system?

Mine most certainly does :blush:

Mine too! “Fantastical: FOLKS” by Cribb :slight_smile:

Mine has a system of powers, but it’s not fully revealed yet what it is. You’ll have to keep reading the story once the contest is over to find out :slight_smile:
It’s Fantastical: Hidden Shadows :angel:

Mine does! :laughing:

Check out Fantastical: Tomes and Tiaras :slight_smile:

Are we allowed to update our stories during the period when they’re reviewing our stories? Also, just a curious question, why aren’t we allowed to update the story if it gets chosen?

Check out Fantastical: “Ethereal Spark”