ANNOUNCING: K&T: Wh4t 4r3 Th3 0dds?

Hey everyone, I’m back at it with another ridiculously directed story!

I was out grocery shopping the day the K&T contest was announced, and I remember that I laughed super hard and nudged my boyfriend and said, “oh man, after this stupid long break from contests, THIS is what episode comes up with? This is so dumb, who would want to do this?”

–and then immediately the next day I decided to join in on the shenanigans after I made fun of it not even 24 hours before XD

So here’s the deal–I’m taking this goofy, cringey prompt and making something good out of it. Bring it on, episode.

Elora Acosta, beloved Hollywood actress, and Elian Aldrich, genius mathmetician and professor at an esteemed univeristy. They’re polar opposites–parallel lines, even. This is the story of two parallel lines that have passed by each other many times in life, and then finally they become perpendicular. They must overcome it all to undo the damage of one stupid, accidental kiss. She has a reputation to protect, and he needs to settle down to be taken seriously as a potential tenure recepient by the university board. So he makes her a proposal she CAN’T refuse…

Genre: Romance/Drama
Art Style: Episode Limelight
Customization: Full CC
Art Scenes: Yes
Branching/Multiple Endings: Yes
You Play As: Elora Acosta, Elian Aldrich
Romance Route: Fixed route, Elora x Elian
Features: stupid advanced directing, puzzles, games, personality points, romance points, ALL choices matter
Release Date: January 12th, 2020

My epic rendering artist: @wincyyellow

I’ve been making my own CC templates for three days straight. Someone stop me T-T

12 Likes

I will so read this! :joy:

2 Likes

Yay! I look forward to seeing what you think :blush:

2 Likes

Gimme it now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

ooooo awesome!

2 Likes

Haha, I wish!

2 Likes

Oh wait?! How am I realizing this now?

You wrote “Phantom’s Crossing” & “Reverent”, I frickin’ love those stories :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Oh thank you! I’m really happy to hear that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This seems amazing! I’d so read it.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you!! I look forward to your thoughts on it :blush:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to read it :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading this!

1 Like

Yay!! I’m excited to write it :slight_smile: