Announcing Our Dirty Dancing Contest Winners!

Hello Episodians,

It’s our pleasure to announce the winners of our Dirty Dancing Community Creator Contest! There were many wonderful entries and we want to give a big thank you to everyone who participated. It’s thanks to both writers and readers for making these contests as successful as they are! I’m sure you’re all curious to find out who our winner are, so without further ado…

Here are our winners!

DD: Austentatious by E R Gurney
DD: Timeless by Courtney_Bre & QueenNeen
DD: Blurred Lines by Amy.T
DD: Breaking The Rules by Beeble_Hope
DD: SHATTERED by cece and jane

And now for our Grand Prize Winner…[:drum: drum roll :drum:]:

:revolving_hearts::star::dancer:DD: Border Town by SteeleMagnolia:man_dancing::star2::two_hearts:

Congratulations again to all of our winners!

Love,

The Episode Team

Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Congratulations everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the winners. :fireworks:

Congrats everyone!

:purple_heart::tulip:

Much excitement for the winners! I hope you all had the time of your life creating and reading each others amazing stories!

Congrats :clap:

Congratulations to the winners! Great stories out there, I wish you could all get the grand prize as you totally deserve it!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Congrats @SteeleMagnolia for taking out the big prize. I remember when you said you were taking a break from writing To Love and Be Loved to work on your DD entry and it looks like all your efforts paid off!

YAY! Congratulations everyone :hearts:

Congratulations to everyone!!! :tada::tada::tada:

Congratulations, everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! :3

Image result for congratulations gif

Congrats everyone! :tada: :smile:

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you so so much! :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

Hey @Jesse, it’s been nearly two months since these winners were announced and the stories still haven’t been uploaded in the “contest winners” section of the app. This usually happens a week or so after the shelf is over (I think?) so I just thought I’d mention it :slight_smile:

Thank you for mentioning that. I noticed we hadn’t been added as well, but wasn’t sure if a ticket should be submitted or what the proper procedure was.

@Jesse @Sydney_H

I wasn’t too sure either but considering some of my tickets from weeks ago are still unanswered, I figured this might be a better bet. :joy:

I received an email the other day letting me know that I should expect a delayed response to a ticket that was submitted the last week of August. :roll_eyes:

@CeCeWrites.Episode, thanks for tagging us in this. We’ve passed this question up to the team and are awaiting a response. :smiley: