Announcing our Dirty Dancing Creator's Contest!

You cannot enter if you don’t live in the USA, UK or Canada.

Ok thanks :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I agree :point_up:

1 Like

Hey im pretty new to all this, but I just published my DD: Oh Loverboy! story and this is the share link I was given http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4576202913087488 I hope that is correct… I think I filled the google forum out wrong can anyone help with that?

The contest sound fun but I won’t be turning 18 until September

If you filled it out wrong, I think you should submit a support ticket to contact the Episode team.

1 Like

I will do that, i wasnt sure if it was just for app support… thanks winter!!! :grinning::hugs::heart_eyes:

To any forum administrator,
I so wanted to participate but I am not from the US or UK or Canada. But I am going to collaborate with my friend who is a US resident. Can I still participate?

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Sorry of this is a stupid question but I released 5 chapters for my Dirty Dancing story a week or so ago but have only just realised that their isn’t a chapter summary for chapter 5, is it okay to add one in or is that not allowed until after the contest is over?

1 Like

I find this a bit unfair, I didn’t know this and I have got many people to read my story already, now I believe that those reads will not count for my story and I don’t have a chance at winning…

2 Likes

Never seen the movie and I dont really wanna… But good luck everyone! Xx I am curious as to what contest will be next though. They’ve done Fantastical and Heroes & Villains since they made the new forum. Both really cool! Although since they’re adding the “thriller” section maybe it will be a thriller contest? Or a mystery maybe? Maybe a sci-fi? I feel like that’s where they’ll head next.
They’ve done action (Heroes&Villains) they’ve done fantasy (fantastical) and they’ve done romance (Dirty Dancing) so I’m excited to see what comes next! Maybe even horror! I’d love a horror contest but it might not be allowed because of the guidelines…

1 Like

The time for the annual Halloween contest is coming up soon. So horror/thriller (they usually accept both for it) is most likely next! Effective Episode horror is hard to write within the guidelines, but it’s been done before (Valor Woods and Shroud are two previous winners, both horror and both amazing).

4 Likes

Fair enough! I only thought it might be thriller next because of the addition of the thriller shelf I saw mentioned somewhere… Although halloween is a good point they’d probably save the thriller/horror contest for that so perhaps mystery or sci-fi will be next. Or maybe a summer theme? Not sure

@Jesse @Liz If we have any questions about the updated contest Rules and Regulations should we ask them here or submit a support ticket for a response?

I have watched the movie
I live in the USA
13 but not 18
So yeah…:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Oh ok! Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

They never confirmed it. It’s just other people saying it will be Halloween based. The episode team never said it will be…

3 Likes

Will the animation dance_sway_loop_rear be added to the catalog? I can’t publish my story!

Since this contest got an extention, can you release the theme for the next contest early, pretty please? Crossing my fingers it’s a halloween themed contest!

14 Likes