Announcing our Dirty Dancing Creator's Contest!

Seriously, it’s 9:30 a.m. on a Tuesday there. Where are they? Isn’t anyone around to fix this?

1 Like

I have no idea I’ve tried all the options for contacting them maybe they are just starting their day.

@Sydney_H seems to be active right now. Can she help?

1 Like

I really have no idea.

Passed the question on up to Arlene. Still waiting for a response from her. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :grin:

1 Like

Thank you.

Who is Arlene? I don’t know people on the forums.

She appears to not have been active for 3 days. The deadline is about 14 hours away. Sorry, just worried.

1 Like

I’m very worried too.

I’m not joking when I say I put hundreds of hours into this. Plus people proofing for me. It seems like Arlene is the only one who is around right now. What else can we do, call Pocket Gems? People have been trying to contact Episode and Episodecreators in Insta… Episodecreators have not seen my message yet. I know that.

To be honest (and I’m not sure if this is the correct protocol or not) but if I was entering, I would take a screenshot to prove I published in time and a screenshot of the form being closed and then send it all to support for “proof” before the deadline. I’m not sure if that will do anything, but it’s what I would do :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

what category in support would this be under? there isn’t one for contests.

When in doubt I usually just choose “bug or technical issue”

I messaged them on Instagram with the time in the picture. But I don’t want to publish in case its the wrong thing to do.

I did that and I hope they resolve it soon. The person who can apparently help has been sent a message by staff, but has not responded as of yet.

1 Like

Hopefully somebody will respond soon. :two_hearts:

The form should now be turned back on. Sorry about that, there was a misunderstanding about exactly when it ended amongst some of the people filling in for Liz.

1 Like

You are our hero!

1 Like

Oh phew thank you so much!

1 Like

I know this sounds really stupid but when will you be announcing the next contest?