Announcing our Dirty Dancing Creator's Contest!

Girl, you’ve gained a friend. It’s one of my favorites too and it never gets old watching it over and over again. :heart:

2 Likes

I can’t see the animations, anyone else?

So we can’t enter if we don’t have instagram either?

8 Likes

Lmao this contest will be a mess, but gonna join anyways.

7 Likes

Also how does engagement work for this? Is it counted as soon as you publish or after the window closes?

1 Like

Always right after deadline passes.

1 Like

What is “cinematic style”?

1 Like

I’m going to try to make a short story, however I don’t want the grand prize. Being on a shelf is a good enough prize lmaooo :joy::woman_shrugging:t5:

11 Likes

How do ya expect us to see the templates when ya didnt even publish the animations? :triumph:

7 Likes

Full body

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks!

2 Likes

There isn’t even a green screen background, you guys announced way too early :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Great they’re using a contest to up their following. Now I can’t enter

3 Likes

So will you guys be adding The Time of My Life to the music and sounds index???

30 Likes

It says you have to use the characters baby and Johnny but how much do they have to resemble the original characters? Can I gender swap Johnny and write lesbian dirty dancing? Please?

12 Likes

Hi! The animation ‘dance_frame_neutral_loop’ just like the other new ones from the templates don’t work in my portal. It says they don’t exist

2 Likes

@Jesse Is Ireland an Eligible country. It’s beside Britain, am I too young. I’m 14 can I still enter. Oh and what’s Cinematic style?

1 Like

Cinematic = Full body

1 Like

One more thing. Do we have the follow the exact story line of Dirty Dancing or can we stray it a little

2 Likes

That where you get to be creative! Everyone can add their own spin to the same basic plot

5 Likes