Announcing our Dirty Dancing Creator's Contest!

Okay, sorry. Just trying to help.

1 Like

the following animations:

• walk_sing_energetic_loop
  • sing_dance_shimmy_loop
  • sing_armsdown_loop_rear
  • pp_perform_opening
  • dance_tiptoes_strikepose
  • sing_dance_energetic_pointup_loop
  • dance_backup_energetic_loop
  • sing_dance_energetic_doublepoint_loop
  • walk_sing_backward_loop
  • sing_loop_rear
  • dance_drop_it

(I think I missed some, but whatever)
arenā€™t even available, I was soo disappointed! are they going to be released soon?

2 Likes

Hi, this may sound stupid but Iā€™ve never done a contest before so I have a few things to ask?

1. Does the actually character of Baby in the story have to have her name displayed as Baby, or can it be something else and just have characters call her Baby as a nickname?

2. Do the Baby and Johnny that I create have to look as close as possible to the characters in the movie or can I for example allow partial customisation?

3. Do we have to include other characters from the film too or is that a choice that we can make for ourselves?

Please help if you can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is lovely how only the UK has entry and other european countries donā€™t :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Jesse Can you help me with these questions please?

Thank you, Iā€™ll be doing a modern interpretation of the story so I will include some of the characters from the movie or the idea I have wonā€™t make sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree I was looking on the portal for those and couldnā€™t find them, she ainā€™t baby without them white sneaker things

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking of copying the film into my story but Iā€™m not too sure on what to do, also I may only make it a short story like 1-3 or 1-5 chapters? Iā€™m not entirely sure.

I couldnā€™t join the last contest due to exams. I was like Iā€™ll join the next one. And the next one is this. :neutral_face: (Iā€™m not from UK or USA or Canada, I havenā€™t seen the movie, Iā€™m not interested in writing in Limelight lol bye)

3 Likes

So if you are not from the US, UK or Canada you canā€™t enter?

Yep, you canā€™t.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s stupid :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Say it louder for people at the back!

4 Likes

I can understand you canā€™t win the grand prize when you are not from the US, Canada or UK but that you just canā€™t enter is just stupid :unamused:

5 Likes

ITā€™S STUPID!!! :weary:

10 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

Is it going to be possible to add some dirty dancing music into the story or do we have to use what is in the library already?

1 Like

I donā€™t live in the United States, Canada or UK, so I canā€™t participate?

Nope you canā€™t :neutral_face:

Her name is Frances Houseman, Baby is nickname. Johnny is Johnny Castle.