Announcing Our Magicka Creator’s Contest Winners!

Congrats everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you all .:tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Where is Magicka: Clockwork Hearts :joy:

17 Likes

Congratulations everyone!
I am absolutely mesmerized with how many excellent stories there were!

I am very happy to see that the episode really is more worried about the readers engagement and not solely the reads itself, that makes it fair to every author out there small or big one. Everyone has the exact same opportunity! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Finally it’s out! :anger:

3 Likes

Congrats @KlutzEKat and @SilverLady so happy for y’all.

2 Likes

Thank you T^T

Every story I read was absolutely amazing and I am so happy to have found more wonderful and gifted authors. To us and our future stories! <3

3 Likes

Congratulation to all the winners :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles:

2 Likes

Clubhouse, Ten and Rain won? YESSSSSS!

Mini rant

I still don’t think I’ll ever understand why popular authors with millions of reads enter these contests. Like, they could get more reads regardless. Would have loved to find some hidden gems with low reads, but oh well!

14 Likes

Clockwork Hearts is in a class of its own.

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. :smiley:
A special attention to @Spiegel.TheMirror @SilverLady @MayLaugh because I loved the stories

5 Likes

True :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much you kind soul! <3 <3 <3

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Job well done~ :100: :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, thank you guys so much!!! I can’t express how happy I am right now :sob: :sob: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so very much Episode, and everyone else who read and enjoyed my story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Especially @Baleigh_episode, @TamiRose, and @Nessya :wink:) And congrats to all the other winners! There were a lot of amazing entries. :tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I’m so happy this shelf is so diverse with stories from small authors. I love that :innocent:

5 Likes