Announcing our Thriller Creator's Contest!

So excited! This is the first time entering such a contest! I’m so happy that I gave it a try and did my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg wow I love the idea of your story :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Reading it as we speak and I LOVEE it!!

Lucky… I can’t make it…

The quotes

How stories are chosen:

And…

They already mentioned it to you, but just thought that I’d add this in anyway ^^

2 Likes

Oooh :heart_eyes: Thank You sooo much :heart: you’re the best. :kissing_heart:

Will replays count towards reads/reader retention again after the deadline?

Will we get an email if we submitted it correctly? I’d hate to lose because of that.

Yes! You will get a confirmation email.
Make sure you check! A friend of mine never got the email and it turned out Episode never received her form so her entry was invalid :frowning:
Sometimes the form glitches I guess.

3 Likes

I just published my story :heart_eyes: Thriller: Rivertown Liars

One of your friends has a sin to confess. Find out who it is, before you’re her next victim.

By Chida

8 Likes

Tysm :heart_eyes: The cover was made by ElenaStripe @ Instagram

1 Like

I say that. I haven’t done it.

How’d you come up with such good ieas? <3

Looks great!
I’ll add it to my list to read after the deadline :slight_smile:

@ItzFarrah Often they come to me in dreams lol. Or I’ll have a tiny idea, or a fragment of an idea and then I’ll expand on it.

2 Likes

I really like how you guys conveniently left out the important fact that you don’t measure reader engagement until AFTER the submission window. I published mine like 3 days before. Now I feel like I sabotaged my own chance. Thanks, Episode. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Plenty of people who published before the deadline have won in the past so I don’t think publishing 3 days early will hurt you, but I agree that this is something which should be added to the rules as, although it’s been been mentioned quite a few times in the past, it should be stated somewhere where everyone can see it so there’s no confusion.

3 Likes

I’ve never entered a contest before so I have no context as to the rules and what has or has not been mentioned before, I simply read the rules and agreed to them. Nice to know people have published early and won though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ty :heart_eyes: Are u joining too?

As long as I can finish in the next 15 hours then yes :rofl:
(I should make it…)

3 Likes