Announcing our Thriller Creator's Contest!

Will we get an email if we submitted it correctly? I’d hate to lose because of that.

Yes! You will get a confirmation email.
Make sure you check! A friend of mine never got the email and it turned out Episode never received her form so her entry was invalid :frowning:
Sometimes the form glitches I guess.

3 Likes

I just published my story :heart_eyes: Thriller: Rivertown Liars

One of your friends has a sin to confess. Find out who it is, before you’re her next victim.

By Chida

8 Likes

Tysm :heart_eyes: The cover was made by ElenaStripe @ Instagram

1 Like

I say that. I haven’t done it.

How’d you come up with such good ieas? <3

Looks great!
I’ll add it to my list to read after the deadline :slight_smile:

@ItzFarrah Often they come to me in dreams lol. Or I’ll have a tiny idea, or a fragment of an idea and then I’ll expand on it.

2 Likes

I really like how you guys conveniently left out the important fact that you don’t measure reader engagement until AFTER the submission window. I published mine like 3 days before. Now I feel like I sabotaged my own chance. Thanks, Episode. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Plenty of people who published before the deadline have won in the past so I don’t think publishing 3 days early will hurt you, but I agree that this is something which should be added to the rules as, although it’s been been mentioned quite a few times in the past, it should be stated somewhere where everyone can see it so there’s no confusion.

3 Likes

I’ve never entered a contest before so I have no context as to the rules and what has or has not been mentioned before, I simply read the rules and agreed to them. Nice to know people have published early and won though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ty :heart_eyes: Are u joining too?

As long as I can finish in the next 15 hours then yes :rofl:
(I should make it…)

3 Likes

I wanted to enter and started my first idea but gave up because I had new ideas. I never finished them :joy:

You can do it!!!
Drink lots of Coffee!!!
14 hours 35 minutes to go!!!
I believe in you!!

2 Likes

You can do it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m a newbie here, and I’ve just published my first thriller! It’s a noir short story, which is set in 1952. I’d be very grateful if you could give it a read!

Available via this link.

poster%20for%20episode

9 Likes

I know the deadline is like tonight lol, but the guides say not to depict murder. My MC murders someone in my entry but it isn’t seen but strongly implied, is that okay?

I’m not sure why people flagged this? I thought it was fine to promote our contest entries on contest entry threads?

Anyway, I think your story sounds interesting and I’ve already added it to my list to read :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I thought it’s okay to promote our stories as well. Anyway, thanks for your support! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I would highly recommend creating a dedicated thread/topic for your cause as this is off topic. Thanks.

4 Likes