Announcing our Thriller Creator's Contest!

I wish I could submit my story… Can’t. The MC was mixed, it was a psychological thriller, had lots of diversity… Damnit, I’m about to cry. This was my first contest!

1 Like

I published Thriller: From the Static! It’s a paranormal conspiracy thriller with optional/limited customization and your choice between two protagonists.

Check it out here!

9 Likes

Whoever that already did the Thriller contest and published their stories, please give me a lists or link that is already out so I wouldn’t be able to just type it in.

Thank you and wish everyone the best of luck!

3 Likes

Here’s my Thriller entry:

Description: You get kidnapped in the middle of the night by a complete stranger. Now, whether or not you survive is entirely up to you.

Character customization available as well as LGBTQ options!

I’m so excited to read everyone else’s entries. I loveee this contest theme so much!

10 Likes

I haven’t read any yet, but all the ones I’ve added to my reading list so far sound like thrillers based on the description :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Flag if off topic but I’ve seen other people post lol. I’ve just published my thriller entry (Imma sleep for a month now) Thriller: Till Death Do Us Part. Description: To get out of a satanic pact with your boyfriend, you murder him. When he turns up alive, you discover the ‘till death do us part’ bit was too literal. There’s multiple endings and CC.

I messed up some of the credit to creators for their overlays, so if anyone recognises one please dm me so I can credit them!

5 Likes

Title: Thriller: Where’s Joanne?
Description:
Psychological thriller with POC as main character. Story contains diversity in many forms. Little Joanne is missing and not till the end we know what happened to her. Will you hold on till the end to find enormous twist?

Story was written in 5 days! :heart: Give it a try. Link is here :heart:

2 Likes

Here’s mine, anyone feel free to check it out :blush:

Title- Thriller: Downfall
Description- You’ve only just become an American Star, when someone starts taking over your life. Can you figure out who it is? Or will this be your downfall?
Style- INK
Episodes-3 (complete)
EXTRAS-Customize Character, Choose Gender, Choices, Different endings
Thriller_Downfall_posterThumb_gKeAQKoQgL

I would love to add my friend’s contest entry :skull::jack_o_lantern::black_heart:

Thriller: The Forest Party by Alexandria

Style: Limelight

Story description: An innocent dare on a Halloween party in the forest led to a game of survival. What will you do if life is only a matter of choice…‘your’ choice?

Link to Thriller entry here

P.S yes I added some cool decorations on the cover because I couldn’t resist, it was fun :rofl:

Hope you enjoy and good luck to each and every one of you in the contest!

Have a spooktastic day!!! :jack_o_lantern::skull::black_heart:

1 Like

Hey @loveyourself don’t cry and beat yourself up over this!

You can still publish a story like that if you worked hard on it and didn’t submit it by the deadline ----> it doesn’t have to be part of the the Thriller contest ^^

There will be plenty of contests for you in the future to enter :smile::jack_o_lantern::sparkling_heart:

Happy writing! :heart:

2 Likes

Presenting Thriller: Detenu

Every ten years, the underground city of Sarvana sends five prisoners to the surface to see if it is inhabitable. In three hundred years, no one has returned.
Choices Matter
Multiple Endings

5 Likes

Hey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Make sure to check out my entry. It has 5 endings and character points.

Thriller: Darkness speaks

You are the only heiress to your grandmother’s fortunes. But in order to receive it you need to care for her till she dies. What dark secrets will you discover in her mansion?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6318717476405248

5 Likes

Hi, Jeremy!

As you can see, the topic exists since the 4th of May. We are just kindly reminding everyone that we are still waiting for the answers that were promised to us almost half a year ago.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Which has nothing to do with this post :). Instead of spamming on unrelated topics please bump the one you already have listed for your cause. This will bring more attention to it and can be done once every 24 hours. Thanks again! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi all,

If you like stories with multiple endings based on the choices you make, then you won’t be disappointed! :tipping_hand_woman:

Title: Thriller: Red Snowflakes

Author: Karen

Genre: Thriller

Style: Limelight

Story summary: Short story about a “Snow Killer” killing kids during Halloween. It’s up to you to find out who this “Snow Killer” might be. Be prepared to unlock secret passages to find out more about the characters. Each decision has a different ending! Do you have what it takes to save those children?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172938879664128

2 Likes

We’ve been doing that pretty regularly but, unfortunately, with no feedback since May whatsoever. If we had been given answers as promised we wouldn’t have to ask the same questions about how the contest works under a contest thread.

I hope you understand.

Otherwise, yet another contest will arouse questions and doubts when the winners will be announced — something we are trying to avoid as everyone deserves that their hard work is rightfully appreciated.

Please, address the issue as promised, that’s all we ask.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Liz did say something about it… Like it’s not easy for them to show all that stuff…

2 Likes

I can’t wait to read some of these stories honestly. They look good. The bad part about this is, my favorites is gonna be so packed up! :sweat:

Thriller: GHOSTWRITER
Author: Elise C
Genre: Thriller
Style: LL
Summary: Murders are being written up on Rachel’s computer; murders that she doesn’t remember writing about. The strangest part? Those murders actually happened. *CC, 8 endings
Link: Click here

6 Likes

So I was wondering do people and writers know the difference between thriller and horror. Many ask me if my story is scary. Thriller doesn’t mean that story is scary, it means it leaves suspicious till the end. There are lots of Thriller sub-genres.

I believe not even Episode team knows the difference.

As I list the entries for the contest, I see, many have wrote Horror instead of Thriller.

But nevertheless… with Episode contests is always so: Stories win nevertheless, if they fit the theme or not. Depends on how many supporters writer has. :heart: So best luck to all :heart:

6 Likes