Announcing our Thriller Creator's Contest!

your story is sooo good.

i need moreeee

thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I’m 100% sure I will, just like your other stories!! :heart:

Again I welcome everyone to read my story for this contest :heart:️ I can only promise, you will like it, like everyone else who read it :heart:

Thriller: Where’s Joanne?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5183382031826944

Just finished!! That was so amazing- how on earth did you come up with such a good idea?! :smile:

Thank you so much!! :smiley: I’m so glad you liked it!
I actually have had a different thriller idea for ages but there was no way I could have fit that into 5 episodes. I essentially ended up merging two ideas that I had and adding stuff to it to create that story :rofl:

WellI can’t wait to see more of your work!! :grin: Hope you slay the competition!

Also - sorry, I don’t want to be annoying, I just look up to you a lot - do you plan your stories out? For example, currently I am noting everything I want to happen (including dialogue) in a notepad. I have a basic structure of my story. I don’t want to waste time, I want to be able to finish this story befoe the deadline - I’m entering the College Days Competition! :smile:

Thank you and I will DM you to stay on topic :wink:

This story is super… the end is so unpredictable… it is good written, the characters are great. The editing and scrips are great… it is my favorite :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: I hope we’re is Joanne wins :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

This story is super, it has to win. :cherry_blossom:

Thanks a lot :smiley::heart:️:heart:️

Oh the trailer looks amazing.Which app did you use to make it? @CoraMae

iMovie :heart:️ Trailer is made by Zara :blush:
And check the story- it’s amazing too :kissing_heart:

Everyone check out! This amazing story that I love ! It deserves more recognition!

Thriller: Where’s Joanne?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5183382031826944
by @CoraMae

O thank you Maggy :sob: :heart::heart::heart:

I will. :wink:

I’m not sure if this is the right place to promote stories but since all the contestants are doing it, here is my entry. If you are unsure about reading my story, my Instagram: @britney.episode has a TFM reviews highlight which showcases many readers’ feedbacks of my story without having much spoilers!

Story Title: Thriller: The Faceless Man
Author: KingBritneh
Genre: Thriller/Horror
Style: Ink

Description:
6 young adults wake up in a parallel universe given a warning that the Faceless Man is coming after them. How are they going to escape this mess? And will everyone come out alive?

Total Episodes: 4 Episodes (due to Thriller Contest rules)
Direct Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4735367838040064
Small Cover:

If you have screenshots or reviews of my story, dm me on @britney.episode!

What is her forum name? So I can pass her reviews for her story.

Do you mean you want to talk about your thoughts on Thriller: The Forest Party and PM Alexandria about it?

If yes, then sorry she’s not active on the forums at all :sweat_smile: