Announcing our Thriller Creator's Contest!

I KNEW IT! I SAID IT’D BE THRILLER!!! aha! Sorry I’m just so excited!! Finally!!! :smile:

Hey @Jesse ,
the story doesn’t have to contain “Halloween”, right? I just wanted to be sure, before I write a Thriller, without Halloween elements in it. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay thank you so much for replying

Thrillers are my specialty :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have a perfect story idea for this contest — but this 5 episode limit thing is really going to screw with my reader engagement, because they’ll be relatively longer chapters to tell the story :zipper_mouth_face::skull:

2 Likes

I was planning to quit Episode but instead I’m restarting! I can’t delete my stories but I can hide them from my profile because I don’t want anyone else to see my other horrible stories! I think I may have a good chance with this one :grin:

Same T-T

1 Like

@Jesse can you have more than one author for this contest? Like a collab with someone else?

2 Likes

I’ve never written anything remotely thriller like, but I think I might consider it, I don’t know.

EDIT
I also don’t know whether to do it in Ink or Limelight???

I’d suggest doing it in the style that you know best/whatever’s easiest for you to use, since it’s for a contest and you’re on a deadline.
That, or whichever one you think has the best animations/clothes to tell your story.

She already said yes :blush:

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000804033-Content-Guidelines

This is a brief list . . . it might help for what you are looking for?

I have the exact same problem :sweat_smile:

Maybe I’ll actually participate this time round XD

1 Like

Can I add elements of sci-fi if my thriller takes place in the future?

Can we write more than 5 episodes after the contest deadline?

1 Like

I might join this one. I pretty good at writing thriller/horror stories. I already published 2 before but that writer’s block is crazy right now.

1 Like

@Jesse does the story have to be completely finished / solved or can it be continued after the contest is over?

2 Likes

Omg! Sounds amazing, I can’t wait for deadly awesome stories :shushing_face:

@Jesse On the link to What’s a thriller it said crime thrillers. Can we do those as well then?