Announcing Something Different, a community - ran contest!

What section should I change it to?

1 Like

I might do this!

1 Like

Hmm… I doubt I’ll actually finish an entry in any kind of timely fashion, but I’d be interested in reading these!

1 Like

There’s no deadline for this contest. If you’d like to enter, you could take all the time you need. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please help me spread the word about this contest. The more people who enter, the longer I can keep this going. If you plan on entering the contest, make a post about your story on Instagram and tag me, @laurenwhitmore.writes.

1 Like

Just as a reminder, your entry for the Something Different contest may NOT be in the romance genre. It can have a romantic subplot, but the central plot should be about something else.

Good luck if you do enter! :slight_smile: I hope to ready your story soon.

Share the links to your Something Different entries on this thread:

As I’ve said before, there is no deadline for this contest. But if you’d like your entry to be the story of the month, have it published by September 20th.

If you have any questions or something you’d like to say, leave a comment below.

Aye, this sounds fun! I think I might just join!

1 Like

Thank you, and good luck!

If you have any questions about the contest, leave them below and I’ll answer. :smiley:

Thanks to everyone who plans to enter or spread the word about this contest. Your support means a lot!

Friendly reminder that, if you want your Something Different entry to be the Story of the Month for September, it needs to be published by the 20th.

Sorry I haven’t been active these past couple of days. The contest is still going on. Publish your entries and share them in the other thread! :smiley:

If you feel like your story doesn’t meet the contest guidelines, you could write a new one and enter it - if you feel up for that! :smiley:

I’ve updated the contest guidelines. Your entry may now be a previously published story on Episode.

I’m looking for judges for the Something Different contest! If you’re interested in being a judge, DM me on my instagram account, @/laurenwhitmore.writes.

1 Like

Hey! I’m so sorry for being inactive lately. But I’m deleting this thread, and reposting it on my new forums account. Search “Something Different” in the search bar and you’ll find it.

1 Like