Announcing the community run Dark Academia Writers Contest!

Bump−☆

7 Likes

How is the contest going to work now that forums is getting shut down?

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Clarification: the creators of this contest do NOT support the forum move to Discord and do NOT wish to see the forums go given all of the resources and freedom of the forums. That being said, individually, our opinions on the matter will be left outside this post. We are aware of the Summer Contest and have put accommodations in place for it. :blob_hearts:

7 Likes

Also, sorry for the lack of response, its been a mess for everyone to deal with the things happening on the forums. I haven’t had time to sort things out. I’m curious if this whole situation will interfere with anyone wanting to join, let us know if you have any concerns and if we need to push the submission date back to give room for everyone to handle things on the forums.

8 Likes

With everything going on, I’d like to know if a Deadline Extension would be appreciated? I know many authors are struggling right now with their motivation dealing with the Forums stuff. Obviously, this was completely unforeseeable. We’d still love to have as many people join the Dark Academia contest as possible!!

Let us know your thoughts!

• A Deadline Extension would be helpful!
  • Keep the Deadline as is!
0 voters
2 Likes

Awesome to see that you guys were able to make this happen! I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with, and good luck to everyone entering!
(Admittedly late to seeing this post, but I hope my comment helps boost this post, so more people see it!)

5 Likes

Awww thank you! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

It would be kindly appreciated.Thank you for all ur hard work!Im sure everyone is having a hard time at the moment.

3 Likes

Bumping! We are currently working on getting a new deadline set into place, which will be an extension to the og deadline. Keep tabs for more info regarding the new deadline—it will be announced soon! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Update!
We’ve set into place the new deadline of the community contest! Thanks for everyone’s feedback! We appreciate you all! Can’t wait to read all of your entries!! :brown_heart::old_key: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

i’m not entering or anything, but I’d like to say thank you guys for forming up together and doing all this for our community :blob_hearts: you guys are highly appreciated

3 Likes