Announcing the Digital Dating Writer’s Contest!

I’m hoping it’s today too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hoping today is the day! Sadly, I’m being pessimistic…

2 Likes

Come on episode team! Eagerly waiting :star_struck::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not looking good… :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

We still have 3 more hours :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: Exits page for another hour

2 Likes

true!!!

1 Like

does anyone still think we have a chance of getting the new contest today?

2 Likes

I think every time y’all bring up the next contest Episode is pushing the date back. :sweat_smile::eyes:

3 Likes

I doubt it. When I looked up the times the last 9 contests were posted, only one of them was after 3PM EST, and that was in 2020 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Half of the replies on this thread is about the new contest :rofl:

3 Likes

Better luck tomorrow :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Do they ever skip months? I mean it’s the 18th. I feel like if there was going to be a contest it would have happened already…

As far as i know they almost always announce the new contest like 3 days after the deadline or a week max. This time they are taking too much time :sleeping:

They were still on their winter vacation/break until last Monday and this Monday was a holiday in the States. It’s not really a day thing since the contests usually last 8 weeks, so they’re usually announced on random days (not like the first of the month). Last year’s R&R contest was announced on January 19th. And they usually announce a new contest within a week of the previous one ending.

1 Like

It’s finally here, guys!

3 Likes

Iam literally crying :sob:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust the times posted. This thread was posted around 6pm EST but was shown to have been up a few hours before that and the one announced today shows it was posted yesterday.

5 Likes

It’s usually b/c I sometimes will build them ahead of time. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh no worries! Wasn’t accusing you guys of anything. :sparkles:

1 Like