Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

We’re okay I was able to fix it :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Looks like Episode took some peoples advice on not posting the next contest contest right after a previous deadline :sob: I’m dying hereeee

10 Likes

Ikrrr :sob:

1 Like

Heyyyy so i made a mistake tooooo i want to remove a bg nowww like that bg has no scene no characters no dialouges its just pause for 5 sec and i have to remove it :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: and in rules its written i cant add any scene or dialouge or bg but can i remove it!!? should i send support ticket!?

yes. send a support ticket

Ok?!. Thanks :blush: I am so scared :flushed:

they actually did that before with previous contests. They announce a new one on the next Monday after the deadline. It’s been happening since LDR or Reveal. Most likely will happen now too. We’ll see on Monday :grin:

4 Likes

That was their pattern when they first started launching contests, but as time went on they weren’t consistent with that and would start posting immediately after the deadline which members started complaining about. I understood it at the time, but now… :sob:

5 Likes

nah I have 2 running stories now, I will for sure not enter new contest anyway. :smiley:

Iam dying to know the next contest’s theme :weary:

10 Likes

same b sameeee :sob:

5 Likes

Has anyone write a fantasy or thriller/horror story? I’d like to read it

5 Likes

Sameeeeeeee, hopefully the theme fits with some of my presaved stories I have :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If you want a thriller/horror story, check out my friends entries.
DL: Reflective Difference and DL: The Spiritual Domain.

2 Likes

Mine’s fantasy :blush: (vampires: DL: The Monsters We Hide), and depending on what the next contest is (pretending I’m not refreshing hourly lmao), my next could be slightly horror

2 Likes

Thank you so much lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

omgg I’m literally reading Spiritual Domain right now and it’s amazing!!

1 Like

Literally me every time a new contest is coming up :joy:

3 Likes

Same. Hopefully they reveal it soon.

2 Likes

What’s the name of this story? I wanna read it. Right now.

1 Like