Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

Thinking about entering, but at the same time…
:frowning:

5 Likes

well dang 8 chapters in 18 weeks :eyes: so that would be about 16 days for each chapter i believe

dang even with that, my motivation and laziness get in the way :pensive:

19 Likes

Lol, ikr. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Imma do this! I’m so glad it’s 8 chapters instead of 3, finally a challenge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Yeah maybe but I struggle to write three chapters with a deadline already

2 Likes

But reader retention is gonna be hard for small authors :skull:, I think :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

not me getting Hannah Montana vibes~

33 Likes

Don’t worry, I got that covered, and I will be supporting underated authors as best as I can. No matter how long it takes.

14 Likes

Aww :kissing_closed_eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Lmao that’s what I thought as soon as I saw it :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

okay 8 chapters is a genuinely interesting rule to have and also interesting . i think i’ll try joining this contest. thats if i can figure out an idea for it.

12 Likes

Lmfaoo I say the say damn thing every time haha

2 Likes

Since there are 8 episodes, will reader retention be calculated on all the episodes or just the first 3?
@Melani3

5 Likes

I WANT to do this, but I won’t have stable computer access in July… BUT I’m still going to because

6 Likes

Finally Atleast now, people won’t (hopefully) abandon stories after not winning the contests :smiley:

17 Likes

I definitely couldn’t do this and finish if I tried but I’m interested in seeing what people come up with. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m doing this simply because I’m going to be on summer break and going to need to do something during travelling.

2 Likes

@Melani3 stupid question probably but… Since there’s so many episodes at once, is it possible / legal to release one or two on early access? Or the entry doesn’t count then / is disqualified?

6 Likes

Is it allowed to have 2 characters, who were in the main characters in a story I abonded. But now they come in a brand new story. I don’t know how to explain this…

3 Likes

Yes! As long as the story you abandoned wasn’t published. :grin:

5 Likes