Scarlett:
-started the loofa joke
-inspired me to make a clothing fight thread
-also started the sleepy, hangry, and weird joke
-has a linked mind with me
-invented her own animation…

What’s next? :weary:

5 Likes

Maybe show some scenes with him hanging out with his friends? Sometimes showing, rather than telling, helps.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I did! He’s currently in a mall hanging out with 2 friends, walking side-by-side, and then --stumped. Idk how to describe his personality and persona other then he’s young–and cool (but obviously not those lame brain words)

3 Likes

Freshman brothers are the worst… nonetheless, you need to develop his personality before you can show what he does. Here’s some on the spot ideas:
You can make him a similarity to the MC or another major character
A difference, showing off the MC or another major character’s differentiating qualities (kind of like a foil)
The annoying little brother
The know-it-all little brother
The brother who’s trying to fill someone’s footsteps
The brother who looks up to an older sibling, parent, etc.
The serious brother
The timid brother
And, my personal favorite, the brother prone to mood swings

5 Likes

No, I also had maniacal_idle and maniacal_talk and maniacal_dance

3 Likes

Ooh, this is good!
Tempting to make a story about a girl who has seven annnoying septiplet brothers (is that what it’s called? Like twins, triplets, quadruplets…) :smirk:

3 Likes

Oh right…
okay then, three new animations

2 Likes

Twins - Triplets - Quadruplets - Quintuplets - Sextuplet - Septuplets - Octuplets

2 Likes

Huh :thinking:
thanks

2 Likes

Confusing names, I know. :joy:

2 Likes

On the contrary, even though he’s little he’s mature for his age :joy: Meaning, he doesn’t necessarily fit under any of those annoying little brother persona. The MC’s older brother though is exactly like this, immature and the “know it all”–ha. But this actually did give me an idea, thank you @juliewrites & @scarlettm

3 Likes

Np, even though I don’t think I deserve a thank you since I didn’t do anything

2 Likes

That older brother sounds like mine…

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Ok, I have a report due, a quiz to finish and project slideshow thing all due tomorrow. Bye!

2 Likes

Bye!

2 Likes

Oh, and don’t forget to not be sleepy, hangry, and weird during that quiz tmrw!

1 Like

Haahaa :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that more number of lines take more internet. But I do prefer doing it all at last as also, doing it earlier makes me feel guilty for not having the chaps ready, but just the extras :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like the heavier the codes, the higer amount of data it takes.

Same I just don’t feel like doing the extras before doing the mains. My system’s just built like that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes