Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

right here @rogueangelwrites

2 Likes

Oh yes reading back what I said it must have sounded like I meant only 7 chapters would Be published. I meant 7 chapters of story + 1 bonus chapter.

2 Likes

You mean publishing bonus later?

1 Like

No I mean the bonus is one of the eight chapters.

3 Likes

Oh that’s definitely good. 8 chapters could be anything. Bonus is also a chapter

1 Like

So like the story plot will be completed with 7 chapters and then the 8th chapter would be a bonus chapter?

I’m not sure lol.
@Melani3

2 Likes

Some people even create one chapter for just CC and publish​:expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

Ikr. That’s so annoying :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

I think it should be ok, as long as it will be fe “see alternative endings”, because it’s still story plot :wink:

3 Likes

I have a question…Can their identity be revealed later on in later chapters? …or their identities must be concealed throughout the story? Yes I know some people can know, but I’m talking about the one’s they are hiding from. Can they know later on?

3 Likes

Isnt it told that both of their identity shud be revealed in chap 1?

3 Likes

Both of their double life have to be shown in episode 1 (meaning that the identity isn’t revealed as yet to the character the MC is hiding it from, but just showing it to your readers on what the MC is balancing as a double life), the rest of the chapters, when you come to the identity reveal to whoever the character is, then they know later on.

5 Likes

Yes, this was the answer i was looking for, lol. Thanks very much.

1 Like

Np. :wink: I kow some still get a bit confused on that. XDDDD

2 Likes

It’s crazy how I have the story fully planned out. Yet I don’t have a title, description, or the genre. I thought I had all those things. But now I’m iffy.

5 Likes

It’s alright lol. If you have it planned out already summarize it up to make it your plot, and then think of some key points from your plot, like words to guess a title. If you need help, we’re right here.

3 Likes

I may have to once again re write episode one of my story :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :exploding_head:. The episode showed her double life then flashed back to her life before having two lives.

3 Likes

Tbh, that isn’t bad. U can keep it in there, because it shows the MC life before the double, how the MC got to the double life if that makes sense. Like the MC double life origin. :thinking: Like how superheroes have their origin on how they became who they are.

2 Likes

I understand this fully… But the way my plot works is that not a lot of people know about both lives. So one part of my MC is shown more than the other and in later episodes it flips (so the other side is seen more). And I was wondering if it still fits the criteria. Because both sides are shown in the first episode. Just not so much in 2nd nor 3rd. Dang, I hope I didn’t spoil too much by saying this :sleepy: :weary: :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes