Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

It’s been a while since I’ve announced my entry on Instagram so now time came for introducing characters :eyes:

I’ve decided to do it through mood boards to not spoil too much information :sweat_smile:

You can check them here and give me some feedback :point_down:t2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COXiuWeFWYI/?igshid=1x23b4kfjerjx

3 Likes

I finally decided on the plot :joy: now I need to get to planning :crazy_face:

Good luck to the late participants :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Anyone else struggling to pencil in time to write their stories?

2 Likes

I spend basically all my free time coding but get side tracked wayyyy too easily

2 Likes

Same here :raised_hand::tired_face:

1 Like

I am now coding chp 2 and I have no idea how I am going to finish 8 chapters within the deadline. I am super worried

4 Likes

high five :raised_hand:

2 Likes

You’ll make it :pleading_face: :heart: Keep pushing! You too @Adrija

2 Likes

thanks Iris! You always know how to encourage me. :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Maybe you could do the reveal of her double life through a flash forward you-wanna-know-how-I-got-here-? type of thing. Like in the Cameron Dallas: Started with a lie story or the Positively Princess story. Both gave a glimpse of the story’s theme in the first few minutes but didn’t reveal everything on the go.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately…

I actually ended up making something different which may work (:

@Melani3 Does it count as a sequel/prequel/spinoff if the two stories have one character in common?

My sister wants to be in this story, too. :slight_smile:

It would count as a spin-off if your sister is the exact same character in 2 stories, but you can make a character that will look like her, but she has to be a brand new character with a new personality and background.

Like for example, in one of my stories my friend, Sophia, is a fairy on another Earth, but in another story, she’s a secretary XD but lol that’s a bad example, cuz the other story is actually a spin-off XD

Anyways, my point is it’s okay to make a character look the same, but change their experience. And I’d recommend altering the name too. For example, Sophia/Sofie, Maria/Marie, etc

4 Likes

Hiii I’m thinking about entering the contest too (lol kinda late but oh well)

-Story name: DL: AGENT 0

-Description: After being mistaken to be their new recruit, Madelyn, a comedian, becomes Agent 0. Her mission; protect the President. Will she be able to juggle between her mission and her career or will she succumb to the pressure?

-Full CC, Limelight, Male/Female love interests, choices matter

I will publish next week hopefully (my personal artist is making my covers right now​:joy::wink:)

When I’ll publish I’ll let you know, my ig: @epi.kimzyy

11 Likes

Congrats on entering the contest! :partying_face:
Also, welcome to the Forums. (:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much <3🥺

1 Like

Wow, this is really interesting, Keep yup the great work.

1 Like

Ooo I’ll definitely check this one out!!

Damn this one got me hooked! can’t wait to read when it’s out!

Once again welcome to the community. This story is very interesting, I am so excited to read it when its out.