Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

It would count as a spin-off if your sister is the exact same character in 2 stories, but you can make a character that will look like her, but she has to be a brand new character with a new personality and background.

Like for example, in one of my stories my friend, Sophia, is a fairy on another Earth, but in another story, she’s a secretary XD but lol that’s a bad example, cuz the other story is actually a spin-off XD

Anyways, my point is it’s okay to make a character look the same, but change their experience. And I’d recommend altering the name too. For example, Sophia/Sofie, Maria/Marie, etc

5 Likes

Hiii I’m thinking about entering the contest too (lol kinda late but oh well)

-Story name: DL: AGENT 0

-Description: After being mistaken to be their new recruit, Madelyn, a comedian, becomes Agent 0. Her mission; protect the President. Will she be able to juggle between her mission and her career or will she succumb to the pressure?

-Full CC, Limelight, Male/Female love interests, choices matter

I will publish next week hopefully (my personal artist is making my covers right now​:joy::wink:)

When I’ll publish I’ll let you know, my ig: @epi.kimzyy

11 Likes

Congrats on entering the contest! :partying_face:
Also, welcome to the Forums. (:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much <3🥺

1 Like

Wow, this is really interesting, Keep yup the great work.

1 Like

Ooo I’ll definitely check this one out!!

Damn this one got me hooked! can’t wait to read when it’s out!

Once again welcome to the community. This story is very interesting, I am so excited to read it when its out.

𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 (𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘵)

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝘋𝘓: 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺/𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘺?

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
• 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘤
• 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴
• 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘊 + 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘐
• 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
• 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 (𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 20𝘵𝘩-28𝘵𝘩)

Yup, I am entering too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

7 Likes

Since evrybody is announcing let me too
Cover:

Description: You are a shy kid at school and at home you are a master hacker who messes with evil corporations. What will happen when one of the corporations hunt you down? Will you escape?
Important Information
Thanks to @NeahM for the story card.
Release Date: Not yet decided but, probably mid July
Updates & Sneak Peeks: In my insta @tk_epiwriter

8 Likes

Well, time for me to hop on the bandwagon and announce mine too :sweat_smile: (I’m just hoping I can have it published on time🥲)

Title: DL: Faders
Insight: (This isn’t the description, as I haven’t written it yet) By day, he’s just a normal, shy university student, trying to earn his degree. By night, he’s a… ghost? No, no, that can’t be right. He can’t be a ghost; he’s not dead. Or is he?
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Cover:

10 Likes

Well, since a few have done it. No shame in promoting mine, right? :sweat_smile:
The story will be written in Seasons! Check my Episode profile for specifics!

Title: DL: Voltage

Genre: Fantasy/Action/Comedy + (now adding) Subtle Romance and Drama

Author: Iris Levont

Offers: Limelight, Full CC (May vary since custom poses are used), Custom Poses + Overlays, Advanced Directing, Diversity, Points System, Choices Matter, 2 Endings, Art Scenes!

Description: (Not loving the description, may vary to something more eye-catching) Blairs life turns upside down when she gains superpowers and survives in the process. Her mission? Keep her double life a secret. Will she be able to conceal her secret identity ?

Small Cover:

Large Cover: Ah, releasing with promo thread, which is between June 15th-25th!

Voltage Trailer (S1): Also revealing in promo thread, aka between June 15th - 25th!

If this caught anyone’s attention, I’d be glad to tag you when the promotion and story releases! Just let me know! Good luck to everyone! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow, really interesting can’t wait to read it when it’s out

1 Like

Am I the only one without a cover??!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

High five girl

I don’t even have a title and description :joy: and done with coding 2 chapters completely.

2 Likes

:raised_hand:

I’m still coding chapter 2. I have the description and Title though. Unless I decide to change that, again. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

@Melani3 Does it count as a sequel/prequel/spinoff if the dl story and the future stories have agencies in common?

I wanna enter as well but the 8 chapters if anyone’s down to collab and team up I’m for it

All of your stories are interesting :heart:

3 Likes