Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

Can totally feel you :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

same. :sob:

1 Like

I clicked the wrong one. But girl you’re good you still have a couple weeks.

1 Like

I will surely check this out…after the deadline. Because it only counts then right?

1 Like

I’m on Chapter 5 atm but am having issues with my Internet browser so I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish on time.

2 Likes

Hi and thanks! I think retention only counts after the deadline, but reads count before?

2 Likes

Oh nooo. I hope you get your computer fixed and all goes well :pleading_face:

1 Like

:joy: I’m a lot days late to reading this. But I feel you girl. Good luck to you too. If you haven’t already finished :eyes:

2 Likes

I actually decided to drop out 🥲 it was too much pressure

3 Likes

Same… :weary:But good luck, everyone! I’ll read as many entries as I can! :partying_face:

1 Like

UMMM…DEADLINE? Is when?

I was thinking of entering

Hey, just a question – can an extra scene be added when the deadline hasn’t crossed but you have submitted the form?

1 Like

You might want to contact them for that. Usually after you submit the form you can only make very minor changes. Like speechbubble placement or grammatical corrections.

EDIT: Nevermind lol :relaxed: :rofl: :blush: I just read the original post and that only applies for after the deadline. But, there’s no harm in sending an email or asking Melanie just to be sure.

2 Likes

@Melani3 I have a question. Can extra scenes be added when the deadline has not crossed but the form has been submitted?

And also, does reader retention before deadline count?

the deadline is July 29th

you have to write 8 episodes to enter, so I’d say it’s too little time to write them all, but if you think you can do it then there’s still time!

Guys. My story “DL: Adventure of two Virgos” is now completed

You can read it. My R4R is open as well.
Also good luck to everyone else with their stories.

8 Likes

If, before the deadline, I publish the story and fill out the form, and then (still before the deadline) I make a big change to every chapter (not the story, but the coding), is that okay?

If I read correctly before the deadline no but after that, it will be a problem.

Hi,can someone please tell me how to make your characters hair in 2 colors?for example girl has blonde hair and brown roots