Announcing the Fairy Tales Contest!

Interesting but ima pass this

6 Likes

Such a cool theme, I am sooo excited to read those stories.

I wish I had time to enter, but I have exams, so good luck to everyone entering!

14 Likes

Ok, I can smell l how I can change my plot a little bit to fit the contest.

3 Likes

i absolutely love fairy tales, but i already joined the ldr contest so i am going to pass, i think.

5 Likes

Hey @Melani3, you’d want to make it January 14th, 2021. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

To answer the “What Qualifies as a Fairy Tale” question: Any culture’s fictional folk tales will be classified as a fairy tale for this contest. Stories should be adaptations that use identifiable characters or plotlines, but can be molded into original works.

30 Likes

Actually I might enter

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see enteries. Will be entering with a Slavic fairytale, most likely.

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh boy oh boy…

Fantasy, fairy tales. Ugh. MY favorite genre to write…

11 Likes

Do vampire stories qualify?

6 Likes

Such a fun theme! :yay:

If I enter I know exactly what (short) story I’ll do…

5 Likes

I think I will enter…good luck to everyone entering :white_heart:

6 Likes

I think I will also enter this one, uh. hm.

3 Likes

@Melani3 Hai, just want to make sure, does mermaids, werewolves and vampires and time travelling to another realm can be qualified for this contest?

7 Likes

Hm, @Melani3 do they or they are not a part of it?

2 Likes

Do you think Santa Claus’s story counts as a fairy tale? :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

@Melani3 do angels and demons qualified?

3 Likes

@Melani3
This one is so confusing. :weary:
So by fairytale… you mean a plot that’s pretty much already taken place in animated movies before, but we can adapt it?!

So basically our entries can’t be a “fairytale romance” but has to be like some sort of actual book kind of fairytale?
#StillVeryConfused
I’d be down for writing a fairytale type romance (between normal people, not princes and princesses and all that…) but if it has to be something strange with like talking inanimate objects, then I have no idea because it’s not for me. :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I’d enter if I finally understand the topic :joy:🤦

17 Likes