Announcing the Fairy Tales Contest!

a little reading list for anybody joining :))

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKFigXlWZV/?igshid=1ueuyvydkcso2

3 Likes

I posted a bit of my outro on Instagram so I’ll post the link here :spider_web::grin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKG3BzlQDV/?igshid=1lu3xx1eruwc8

9 Likes

Wow, this looks absolutely gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My entry;
FT: The Wolf Within.
It’s a dark fantasy.
More than 2 Fairy Tales in this story.
But the ideation from Red Riding hood.

12 Likes

This looks so beautiful, I can’t wait to read it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are some new links I saw for you all to drop your FT stories if you want to.

Another new link as of 29th December 2020.

4 Likes

Just revealed my story covers on my Instagram, so thought I’ll share it too, alongside all informations about my entry!

Title: FT: The Devil’s Triangle
Author: Agatya
Genre: Thriller, Fantasy

Description: Rumpelstilskin, Dame Gothel and Twardowski walk into the bar. What sounds like a beginning of a great joke, is a start of a deadly game. Can you win?

The story has full CC, choice of body type for MC, gender choice for LI, choices that matter and variety of minigames !

15 Likes

Thank God, I almost got confused. Okay, time to take note I have enough time to finish:

Deadline for Entry: Thursday, January 14th, 2021.
Deadline for Backgrounds/Overlays, etc. to be approved: Monday, January 11th, 2021

6 Likes

If anyone else is looking for more fairytales to use in their stories, I found another author, should be public domain.

1 Like

I want to take part in it but can’t write story so fast :sweat_smile: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m now beginning to panic I won’t finish on time. Just started chapter 3, hoping it won’t take more than 3 days then I can just edit it all.

2 Likes

No pressure, don’t stress, things will work out. :slightly_smiling_face: You got this!

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

I need advice and I don’t know if anyone’s gonna read this but I’ll ask either way :smiley:
So, basically, yesterday I came up with this idea about a story which is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast but I think I added too much of my ideas in it and it doesn’t fit the theme anymore. I mean, there still is a king who is cursed and a girl (which is a princess in my version) who will teach him about love, but other than that there’s nothing similar to the plot… :sweat_smile:
I’m not even sure if I’ll publish before the deadline because there’s a lot of work I have to do, but if I somehow manage to code everything in time… Will this qualify as a retelling?
Idk, I’m confused and I need to know if it’s worth it… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think that your idea sounds similar enough to the original plot/themes. You shouldn’t try to scrunch your story into a mold and then have it end up as something you don’t want to continue writing. You’re the one writing the story, so you should write a plot that you like. Don’t write a story for the Episode staff, write it for yourself.

However, you could say what fairytale your story is based on at the beginning of each chapter. That might help Episode see the similarities in your story and the source material better :blob_turtle:

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue. I think I added too much variation to my story. But you never know! Your story sounds very interesting, and I hope you write it because I’d love to read it!

1 Like

why is she naked?

It’s just a promo chill I’m not even entering cause I don’t have time to code. Maybe because the story was about Pandora, first woman from Greek mythology? I didn’t know she was born with a shirt and jeans

Can’t wait for everyone to read my story.
Title: FT: Midnight
GENRE: Dram & Fantasy
About: You go from being a no one who jut does what they’re told, to an international social media star. The secret, no one knows who you actually are! Will you have your happy ending?
Cover: FT_I4_posterThumb_R3NtF8H7st

Episodes: 3 but will be more.
Released: January 13/14, 2021

4 Likes

Woah the adrenalin is real yall !!! good luck to every contestant

1 Like