Announcing the Fairy Tales Contest!

Please read all 8 :))))
2 Likes

Here’s our entry!

Story Title: FT: Snow Fall
Chapters: 3 out (4&5 will be out after the contest ends)
Genre: Drama
Description: In this modern world where magic is lacking, Snow is left to navigate her father’s death penniless thanks to her stepmother. Will she get her fairytale ending?

:apple: Limited CC
:apple: 7 LI

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843125145370624
IGs: @monicastories @nsonepisode

2 Likes

FT: The Forbidden Dance

Cassie, stuck being a maid to her stepmother and stepsisters, finally get the chance to go to the annual ball the King holds. Will one dance with the Prince change everything?

choose your LI gender!!
3 chapters completed✅

cover by @maxene.episode on insta!!

5 Likes

My story FT: The Devil’s Triangle is live!
If you enjoy dark fantasy and a thriller, this story is for you!

Title: FT: The Devil’s Triangle
Author **Agatya **
Status 3 episodes, completed
Description Rumpelstilskin, Dame Gothel and Twardowski walk into the bar. What sounds like a beginning of a great joke, is a start of a deadly game. Can you win?

6 Likes

Hey everyone!!! The Promised Princess is out now! It would mean a lot to me if you give my story a look and let me know of your thoughts! :princess:

Title: FT: The Promised Princess
By: SistersEpisode (Instagram : SistersEpisode)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: You are the sole heir to the Kingdom of Islogar. Or are you? From the darkest corners of the Undying Forest, the Great Darkness has risen against you! Make each decision count! ~CC+Art Scenes
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5180365524893696

Story Features:

• Female MC :princess:
  • 1 Love interest :prince:
  • Point system :heavy_heart_exclamation:
  • Full CC :lipstick:
  • Mini games :purple_square:
  • Art Scenes :paintbrush:
  • LGBTQ Characters :prideflag:

5 Likes

Ahh I finally published it today! Forgot to announce it on here. :joy:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

6 Likes

Just wanted to second Seven Wishes; the writing and directing are both works of art!!! Definitely check it out!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You’re way too kind :pleading_face: Thank you so so much!! :yellow_heart: Also pls everyone check out A Throne Of Flesh, it’s a literal masterpiece!!!

3 Likes

Hiii everyone!! :relaxed: It would mean a lot to me if you could checkout my story

Title: FT: Sleeping Rose
Genre: Romance

Description: Your life is in danger because of a destined love. With obstacles in your way will your love still blossom and will you both survive long enough to enjoy it? 3 endings, CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728281338085376

3 Likes

Please read all 8 chapters. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just gonna leave this here :speak_no_evil:

FT: Chthonic :wilted_flower:

:skull: You’re Life, he’s Death. Will you be able to show him how to live again before he wraps his darkness around your heart, or will you find the perfect balance?
:skull: genre : fantasy
:skull: based on : Hades and Persephone
:skull: length : 3 chapters
:skull: limited CC, M/F LI, choices matter

5 Likes

FT: THE LAKE

When the misunderstood heir to the throne falls for you, they learn appearances can be deceiving. Which will they break first, your curse or your heart?

Genre: Fantasy
Customization: Yes (MC & Love Interest w/ family templates)
Love Interest: One (Choice of Male or Female)
Choices Matter: Yes
Endings: 4

3 Likes

Hi! I just wanted to share our contest entry, FT: Crystal Roses. Please give it a try~image

I can’t seem to get the link in here, so please spare some time to check it out~

4 Likes

Please give my story a chance if you have time to read :blush: Good luck everyone!
Title: FT: As You Wish
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5937948091154432
Genre: Fantasy, Victorian era (with elements of romance, comedy, drama, mystery…)
Episodes: 3, with more coming soon
Description: All Jennifer wants is freedom: freedom from society constrictions, freedom from her overbearing parents… freedom from the curse which has plagued her family for generations. Unfortunately, she soon finds that her fate rests in the hands of her arrogant yet handsome neighbour. Will she get her happily ever after? Or will she be trapped forever?
Fairy tale: Based on ‘Aladdin and the Lamp’ (with Easter eggs pertaining to other fairy tales within)
Features: Full CC of five characters (including MC and LI), 1LI, art scenes, music and sound, mini-games, Australian scenery, choices matter (points system… but not with stress)
Read it if you like: Fantasy stories, magic, fairy tales, drama, romance, mystery, historical stories, humour (I’m told I’m funny… sort of… I try…), cookie bribes.

3 Likes

When the next contest will be out?

1 Like

I’m not sure, today is MLK day so it might be announced in the next few days?

Usually new contests are created before the winners of a previous contest are announced :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Hello! I thought I’d give my story a quick shoutout on here. :relaxed:

Title: FT: A Calling Comes
Based On: King Arthur after his entombment
Summary: With the world on the verge of war again, you, a young witch, set out to find the only one who can help: a legendary being who has been entombed for his own safety for over 1,000 years. What follows is an experience filled with strife, love, and revelations you never thought you’d find…
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure

Love Interest: One, male
Customization: Full for your character, but limited for the LI
Chapters (already out): 8, more coming soon

I’d really appreciate it if you gave it a read! It’s been so much fun to work on! Insta: juliamhearst.epi
A_Calling_Comes_kB_posterThumb_FsrSZhjtp3

Anyone else genuinely surprised they haven’t announced the next contest yet? This must be a record for them :laughing:

8 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing :laughing:

2 Likes

Who’s waiting for the winners and for the new contest? :rofl:

6 Likes