Announcing the Heroic Writer’s Contest!

I looked back at the last two announcements and it was a Monday. It quite possibly could be tomorrow :eyes:

praying omg

1 Like

or manifesting lol

1 Like

Will the list magically appear if we summon Cthulu?

1 Like

M̢̳̥̝̙͊̅͢a̫̤̪̠̙̰ͧͨy̵̻̰̰̜̏̉͂b̷̡̞̗͕̀ͤ̍ḛ̱̳̻͇͙̹ͦ

1 Like

I’ll get the spatula.

1 Like

Theres still two shelves up in the app. I dont think today is the day :pleading_face:

Has anyone else noticed that the episode team have been very quiet the past couple of weeks? :speak_no_evil: like more quiet than usual. I havent seen a single announcement regarding anything since they announced that bookclub thing. No news on the new monthly asset updates. No news on the next contest. Just quiet… :thinking:

1 Like

She’s talking about them announcing the next contest. not a new shelf.

I think they’re maybe just slowing down contests. It would kind of explain the wait times for the last 2. :thinking: Also maybe they’re deciding how this contest goes for sure before they determine the next one (especially since they could very well make gems a requirement again).

2 Likes

oh, thanks! it’s Heroic: City of Mystery
I think next time i should be more active in promoting :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yeah @Dominique_Seth_Da_Si the contest winners will definitely be announced on a Friday. They like to follow a pattern.

2 Likes

Just got my story ‘Heroic: The Thaw’ approved… finally!!! (after almost 6 weeks ahaha :sob:)

Has your story been approved yet?
  • Yes
  • Not yet

0 voters

4 Likes

Does anyone know what time of day they usually announce contests?

Afternoon. Usually, any time after 2PM. Well, that’s for Eastern Standard Time. I’m not sure about other time zones.

1 Like

They usually post 11-1 PST (which I think is where they’re based anyways)

1 Like

I’m seeing a range of 1pm to 7pm so hopefully soon😭

1 Like

Everybody on this thread waiting for the contest winners to drop
:eye::lips::eye:

3 Likes

i was really hoping for a new contest today :cry:

3 Likes

Me too