Announcing the LDR Writer's Contest!

Awww thank you, and do not worry about responding late :heart: :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m wondering if the characters maintain a long-distance relationship, but meet up at one point it would still fit the contest theme.

It does.

Thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG8TevLFW9J/

If anyone wants to drop their entries, I’ll be sure to check them out! ^^ (after the deadline, of course).

If you don’t have Instagram, feel free to PM me here.

1 Like

If anyone needs a cover, art scene, overlays/backgrounds, splashes, mood boards, character/outfit design, or proofreading done, you should check out this art shop!

5 Likes

Okay everyone, I haven’t posted since early October, but I’m back. I am working on a different story now because I literally have absolutely no clue where I’m going with this current story, I need you guys to vote for me. Should I

• A: Enter the story I’m working on now, and adjust the storyline to fit the theme
  • B: Just wait until the next contest, and continue working on this one

0 voters

If I were you, I would think if I really want to force myself to rewrite something only to “fit in” with contest theme. If I would be not so sure about that, then I would stick with current project without entering and wait for another contest which might be more accurate for myself.

It’s never a good thing to force yourself to write because you can loose your motivation and that can make a story “flat”

3 Likes

OMG thank you! This was really helpful

1 Like

I’m happy that I was able to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I feel like that’s what happened last contest. I kinda forced myself to do it and lost my motivation. I’ll take your advice, it was really helpful

1 Like

Hello, I need a second opinion.
I’m not quite sure whether my plot-line properly fits the catagory.
It’s about a college student that lives with her best friend.
She has a long-distance relationship with someone on her favourite video-game (LI).
One day, she wakes up to find Victoria (bff) dead, and MC and LI have to figure out the crome together.
One day, (at the end), Alex (LI) comes to visit MC (Gianna) and they carry on with their relationship from there.

(I’m also hoping to add in a couple of romance scenes between the LI and MC.)

2 Likes

Could anyone slightly change my plot or tell me if it fits the catagory pls?

1 Like

The plot sounds good so far, I see no major issues if the two (MC & LI) are separated at the beginning of their relationship so it is good. The story sounds interesting so far.

1 Like

It’s a great idea, as long as it’s focused on their romance, as opposed to the mystery.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

Tysm

16 days past and now 18 days remaining…how are yall :clown_face:

How far are you?
  • Coding Chapter One!
  • Coding Chapter Two!
  • Coding Chapter Three!
  • Finished Coding! Time for beta reading!
  • Still Planning!
  • Haven’t came up with an idea yet.
  • So done like I could publish now!

0 voters

How are yall feeling?
  • Lowkey Stressed
  • Highkey Stressed
  • Confident about my entry
  • Just trying to find that one BG/OL
  • Excited!
  • Nervous
  • Like a Boss

0 voters

Remember to not be so stressed the amount of contests episode keeps churning means there’s a chance for you : D!

1 Like

I honestly can’t wait, I’m currently writing a story based on two people, who have asked me to write about them.

2 Likes

It’s always a nice thing to write real-life stories with your own touch :blush::sparkles: Wish you all the best!

2 Likes