Announcing the LDR Writer's Contest!

Oh, for christ’s-

WHY CAN’T WE DO FRIENDSHIPS?! WHY MUST IT BE LOVERS!?

15 Likes

This one :hot_face:

But you should do all of them. Not at the same time though

2 Likes

We did do friendship…

2 Likes

… Imma have to pass on this one. I did Squad and Reveal back to back, and now I think I need to take a nap. I suck at romance, too, lol…

Good luck to everyone who chooses to enter.

8 Likes

…I was really hoping for a horror contest :broken_heart:

15 Likes

Same

1 Like

2020: You can’t see your loved ones.
Episode: write a story where you can’t see your loved ones.

38 Likes

See, I’m probably most comfortable with writing historical/fantasy stories, but I just feel like this might be an idea that a few people could go for. I like the idea of doing the armed forces one though, as that’s slightly more unusual at least imo.

5 Likes

This looks interesting… :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: these sound cool especially the second one!

2 Likes

Thanks, I said above I’m probably most comfortable writing historical/fantasy stories, but I’m not the best at direction, particularly the more complicated things like the point system and adding in overlays or special effects, so I’m not sure if I could do that one.

3 Likes

Ahh that’s understandable. Always write what you feel most comfortable with.

3 Likes

Exactly, but I do think that historical one could be excellent if I could find a partner to write it with who is a bit more knowledgeable with direction

3 Likes

Why in a month?! :pouting_cat:

7 Likes

I thought it would be a halloween/christmas theme

9 Likes

I’d like to as I’m really good at directing, but I’m already working on two stories together :confused:

3 Likes

It’s fine, I might make a separate post on the forum, seeing if anyone would want to do it with me.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i already have some sort of idea. unsure if i am going to enter as i first want to get deeper into the idea. but who knows. but as someone asked before, do they have to fall in love within the 3 episodes or hinting at them liking each other is enough?

2 Likes

… hm… maybe :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like