Announcing the LDR Writer's Contest!

Hi! :grin:
Just dropping my entry (I’ll release it in few hours :hugs:).
LDR: Lucid Dream
Description : When it comes to marriage, we expect a wishful fairy tale, but what can you do when a binary-ruled world gets in the way of your “happy-ever-after”?
CC, LL, F/M MC/LI, two endings, Romance, Sci-Fi
IG: @ath.lin

3 Likes

Unfortunately I had to drop off this contest but I will definitely support your stories!

Just click the link to my Instagram post and leave there your title with description.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1YL9Hh9Kt/?igshid=m3edpuw77cj1

I will start reading entries from my comments tomorrow to make it count :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve finally finished mine!

Scottish School on a trip to France where there’s a certain French boy who captures your attention, which captures the attention of a jealous French girl… Crazy! [1-3] CC | Male LI

If any of you want to read it (which I doubt lol JK) here’s the link:

Just published mine! lol we dont talk about the time It’s a romance/drama :)).

Niall has never been the type of person to go after someone, especially when he barely knows them. When one night captures his thoughts, how far will he go to see her again?

1 Like

I decided to step down for this contest to change the scope of my story, but I have created a reading list for everyone to add their entries for me to read!

1 Like

Hey, just dropping my LDR entry!

LDR: Killer Love
Description: Leaving messages through murder, love blossoms between a CIA agent by day/serial killer by night and a high-profile, international assassin despite their distance apart.
Genre: Romance/Thriller
(Limited CC, LGBT, 1 Female LI)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5997191425097728

5 Likes

Ooh love it!! My story is LGBT too, with only 1 female LI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you wanted to do a R4R, I would be so up for it x

1 Like

omg yes that sounds right up my alley! Dm me a link and we can do an R4R although I’ll start reading once reads count for the contest

1 Like

Just followed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Will DM you the link once the contest deadline passes and have already saved yours to my bookshelf!!

(My insta is @raven.writes.episode)

1 Like

since the deadline has officially passed, i am here promoting my story with the reading link. my ig is @saol.epi and i would highly appreciate all the reads. :crescent_moon:

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ʟᴅʀ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ.
ᴍᴄ: ᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴇꜱᴀɪ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ].
ʟɪ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ].
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

" ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇᴘɪɴᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ? "

2 Likes

Heya! ^^

Since it’s the deadline day, I’m here trying all the chances I could get to introduce my LDR Entry. ;;

I’m EpisodeAnon27! I previously made my first story, Trap In Between and was luckily qualified for the Trending Community Comedy List. Now I am trying to give my best for the first contest I’d be joining in the Episode Community and I am already glad for the time you’d be giving me in reading this post of mine. My LDR Entry is entitled as LDR: To The Stars and the details are here below.

Title: LDR: To The Stars
Story Written & Art By: EpisodeAnon27
Description: When you and your future fiancée /fiance are separated by death, what happens when a phone leads you to clues about your fated woman/ man despite you being emotionally detached? Male & Female MC/ Full Customization/ Limelight
Chapters: 3 Episodes (Following Episodes will be updated after the contest entry)
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: LDR: To The Stars
Story Cover:

Again, thank you for your time! T v T

2 Likes

I was panicking about deadlines too :joy: then I remembered about time zones lmao Glad you got it finished in time :slight_smile: I’ve actually just started reading yours after finding it on the app :joy: feel free to read mine if you want to (although it’s really boring hahahahaha)

1 Like

Yeah, timezones can be so confusing lol
Aw, thanks for reading! I will read yours too! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone on publishing! And to everyone who wasn’t able to make the deadline—the six weeks was very tight, and I’m sure your story will be all the better now that you can put more time into it!

I’m dropping my story below, can’t wait to read all of yours!

Title: LDR: Someone Else’s Hero

Description: When World War II rages the country, you’re heartbroken when you can’t enlist. Through the military penpal program, you may just become someone else’s hero.

Style: Limelight

Customization: Full CC for MC and choose MC gender, partial CC for love interests (skin tone locked)

Choices: Point system is used and nearly all choices matter!

Instagram: @nala.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4936149613871104

5 Likes

Hey there!!
If you’re looking for a story to read, I’d be highly grateful if you give my story a read am lemme know your feedbacks :hugs:
Title:
LDR: If You Be My Poetry :white_heart:
Genre- ROMANCE
Description- She is an avid reader and he lives just for writing… Being separated by a span of over 3000kms, can just one piece of HIS POETRY lash them forever!? And how?..

Here is the small cover -

Link to my story-

LDR: Too Much Space

Cover by @Aykay
Description: After an invasion from your rival planet, you can’t help but to fall for one of their armies’ commanders. What’s to happen when your government finds out about your long-distance space affair?
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
(CC, mini-games, 1 Male LI (after the contest probably one more LI)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Too Much Space

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ig: episodenaddy

Can’t wait to read everyone’s entries! and drop mine too

LDR: An Office Away
“A short lived romance results in major consequences. When they’re forced to break up and transferred across the country from one another, will their love survive?”
@tessierae.episode on insta

Good luck everyone!!:heart::heart:

This is mine and tldax:

Title: LDR: When The Sun Sleeps.

Style; LL

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each other’s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

IG: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

1 Like

Hey guys :wave:t2:

A small reminder from my side… if you want me to read your entry (whole 3 chapters to make it count) then please send me your title with description on Instagram (@axel.aria.episode)

After I’m done I’ll publish my favorite screens from in on my ig stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

After a very stressful 6 weeks, I managed to publish my entry in time :sweat_smile:! It would mean so much if people could read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. My Insta is @kookaburra.episode and I am up for R4R of other entries too!

Title: LDR: There and back again
Description: A Victorian aristocrat, betrothed to a man she doesn’t love, meets a struggling artist via a time portal. Do they have a future together, or will she be forever stuck in his past?
Choices matter, 1LI, Limited CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4519310324858880

Good luck to everyone else, I can’t wait to read the other entries! :heart: