Announcing the MAGICKA Writer's Contest

True that hehe

This is just a thought I had but I was curious as to if people that perhaps were placed on the shelf that then updated covers or something along the lines of against the contest rules (before they announced the winners), meant that they could not be placed, meaning that they have to spend more time to find another entry to replace that one. Just a speculation but I thought I would share xD

2 Likes

That’s a good guess honestly. I just don’t understand why they can’t let the authors know why they haven’t released the shelf? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

As far as I know, they only review the entries over than 100 reads but to be honest I don’t know anything anymore hahaha

3 Likes

Yeah I was curious to that as well. It would be nice to hear something from them but they could also be slammed with other things and with what is going on the world right now, who knows! I just hope they either announce them soon or let us know of any updates! ^^

3 Likes

I hope, Tonight.

1 Like

I totally understand being slammed with a bunch of stuff, but they should still let authors and readers know why they haven’t published the shelf.

5 Likes

They should. I agree T^T. I just hope people aren’t emailing them negatively about the situation and maybe that is why they haven’t said anything. At this point we can just hope for the best and cross our fingers and toes that they keep us updated in future contests to come and other events.

3 Likes

I hope not negatively but I think people mailed with questions.

1 Like

Yup, you’re right! But I had well over 100 reads and never got an email. It’s so confusing how it all works!

1 Like

I have more than 100 reads and still didn’t receive the review, neither my friend.

1 Like

A lot of stories have reached that 100.
But they also look at readers’ retention.

If you see Alusza’s pol only 15 are reviewed.

Isn’t that a great number of stories for a shelf?:thinking:

2 Likes

Like @Auremiol said, she had to email them to find out she had gotten reviewed because she never got the review email! I’ve also heard from previous winners who never got the review email but did end up on the shelf. So I have a feeling more than that got reviewed and people aren’t hearing about it :thinking:

The winners are out!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

JKAHDGSLFKJASHDLKFJ
Thank youuu. I am gonna go cry now BRB

2 Likes

Cry?? Go and scream your lungs out!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does anybody know what’s going on. A story is taken down from the winner shelf and is replaced with another? And the winner announement topic is gone?

1 Like

There’s the thread and the discussion of why one of the winners was swapped

1 Like

This one is so unorganized. And magicka is probably my favorite contesc topic ever. Pretty disappointing.

3 Likes