Announcing the release date of my new story!

STORY ANNOUNCEMENT :tada::tada::tada:

Go on my ig for a little trailer!

I have been working on this for months now… and I’m proud to say I’m ready to release it.

Release date: August 25th

Story title: Help You

Author: Me (Chloé S., @chloe.stories on ig)

Style: Limelight

Genres: Drama and Romance

The main character is female and there is one male love interest.

Story description: Being a therapist isn’t always easy, you have to face your own wounds to help people heal theirs. What happens when your loved ones come to you for help?

You can ask questions in the mean time and I’ll see which ones I can try to answer :wink:

I hope you’re as excited as I am bc I’m nervous at the same time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I feel excited for uuu​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

thank youuu hun​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wait what do you mean by loved one? Like relative husband? Sorry I’m just a little confused

1 Like

well yes, it’s could be someone like a relative, or a friend, or a lover… you’ll see what i’m talking about if you read :wink:

1 Like

Mysterious

1 Like

Haha Im trying not to say too much :joy:

1 Like

OMG I’ll totally read it! I’m so in love with the MC already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Could you help me, I’m also working on a story and the MC to me looks boring. She finds out she’s a witch and her eye colour will change.

Do you have any ideas on how to make her more ‘special’?

1 Like

I’m seriously so in love with your MC. She’s so pretty!! :sweat_smile: I cant see his face but I’m sure as hell he is just as pretty as she. <3

1 Like

thank you so much!!
of course i can help, i’ll pm you! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.