Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

Congrats to everyone who entered, even if you didn’t make the deadline! We all worked hard and learned something from this experience. Looking forward to reading all your entries or stories!

8 Likes

I READ THIS & WOULD 1000000% RECOMMEND :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Share your stories with me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ok thx

Here’s my story, if you guys would check it out, I’d really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Benjamin runs the most popular restaurant in Chesterfield along with his best friends Bryana and Phoenix. He is planning to expand his business to London, and coincidentally on the same day receives a startling letter.
What could possibly go wrong?
Right?

Trigger warning: this story focuses on a specific mental disorder. A choice to skip the particular part will be provided.

Play as Benjamin• Minigames • LL• Limited CC • Choices

7 Likes

Just in case some of you haven’t seen:
Episode has announced their newest contest (yes, less than 24 hours after the Reveal contest deadline…)

Long Distance Relationship!

7 Likes

Time to say goodbye to this thread being active :pleading_face:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

It was a pleasure speaking to you all. Off to read entries :joy:

2 Likes

hi there :blob_hearts: for anyone who saw my comment earlier, Unkissable is out. much love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

7 Likes

Squad was actually recently active a little while ago, I doubt this will be inactive forever lol.

2 Likes

Can I add something in the cc (body styles choices) now that it’s published?

1 Like

No,

@piyi

1 Like

Thank you for answering me!

1 Like

Np. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that :frowning: it’s too late unfortunately. My reasoning for not completing in time is because my sister broke my computer, and I barely got a new one. I’ll still try to publish my story even if it isnt in the contest

2 Likes

This might be a dumb question but when do we have to have the 100 reads by? I keep seeing that you need 100 to love forward but what’s the time frame?

2 Likes

no time frame, just get your story to 100 reads.

1 Like

Oh ok great thank you!!!

1 Like

How long does it usually take for them to pick winners?