Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

Nope, not yet. Someone has said there were a few overlay issues and it occurred on the place I fixed so it’s definitely a glitch.

1 Like

If you’re like me and you’re struggling to get reads, here’s a r4r thread I made:

3 Likes

Can you help me get to 100 reads? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Reveal: Introspection
Description Not having her life figured out at 24 in the 70s won’t make Joyce’s parents happy… What do they have planned for her? How will she react?
Here’s a sneak peek and the link to my story :heart:

6 Likes

There actually is a time frame, usually, if your story doesn’t have 100 reads in the first 10-14 days then you don’t progress :confused:

6 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m halfway there hopefully it picks up!

1 Like

Well why not. :blush:

1 Like

Do authors need to hit 100 reads in order for their stories to be “countable” for the contest? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes within the first 7-14 days after publishing

1 Like

oh no

2 Likes

Same though…

2 Likes

Wait does 7-14 mean that they just pick an arbitrary date between a week and two weeks after and we have to have 100 reads by then? Or do we definitely get 14 days?

Who hasn’t gotten to 100 yet? I want to do shoutouts on my Instagram for stories that need to reach it. And I will add them to my list also. Please PM me your story card & Instagram username !! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is it against contest rules to add a goto command that I forgot?

Yes, u cant add anything.

1 Like

It was supposed to be there btw, so it wasn’t an additional thing

Oh no I did it already :sob:

welp. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

ughh I’m pre worried now. I contacted support to check, now we wait… :frowning_face: :weary: :woman_shrugging: :pray: :pray:

:+1:t3:

1 Like

Dropping this here if anyone is interested, still need to reach 100 reads :heart::grimacing:

1 Like