Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

I vote yes and enter, but you knew that already. :rofl: But I know how busy you are, so I guess just see if there will be time soon. ^^

1 Like

Damn I have great idea for this one but I already have 2 running stories…I cant start another one. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

I’d read it. My entry too won’t have LI

1 Like

Ugh yesss, but I think it’s gonna be hard to manage two stories at the same time…
I might enter the next one
The thing is I have literally other 7 ideas for stories and I wanna write them all the way I want to without modifying it to the contest, but if you’re entering good luck, I wish you the best!

2 Likes

ohh, okay. Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t forget to drop your story name here.

5 Likes

Can you explain to me what makes a story a drama? Is the the suspense in the story lol I’m confused

Here’s a wiki about the genrea :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Tips for those who are joining:

• PLAN your story, BEFORE YOU START anything else.
  • Have your background and overlays uploaded to your account EARLY.
  • Publish your story BEFORE OR ON the deadline. (lets say today is the last day to check over everything, and the deadline is tomorrow, u can publish on that same day u re-check everything, or u can publish on the deadline; reads count AFTER the deadline.)
  • Be sure to be creative with your story, such as mini-games, use of overlays, etc.
  • Make your story fit the theme.
  • Your grammar must always be on point if you need someone to proofread before you publish, do so.
  • WHEN YOU PUBLISH YOUR STORY, MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE FORM.
  • Make your story, realistic the best way you can like in movies, tv shows, etc.
  • Do NOT focus on others’ stories, DO NOT compare yourself to other stories, DO the best you can.
  • Make your story DIVERSE, if you want to, do your research.
  • Make your cover, EYE-CATCHING that will HOOK your readers, as well as your story PLOT.
  • WIN OR LOSE, SHELF OR NOT ON SHELF, JUST GO FOR IT!
47 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for this. This is my first time entering into a contest and I really needed this. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Lana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll try enter another one, since I am bored as always.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these tips! I try to put as much interactivity, and diversity (both racial and Lgbtq+) as i can! :smile:

3 Likes

Lol… You have a lot of stories to working on and you said it bored​:joy::joy: anyway good luck.

3 Likes

Yes, im ALWAYS BORED, AND I GET LAZYYYYYY OF MEH STORIESSSSSSSS. XDDDDDDDD PLUS NEW FRESH IDEAS ARE POPPIN UP!!! SAD BUT TRUE! ;.; If I do feel like withdrawing, I will. and just make it a regular story. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m not great at writing or coming up with ideas, but if anyone needs a coder for their story if they’re a writer who can’t code, just let me know!

3 Likes

Can i ask what mini games are and how to put them in your story

1 Like

Mini games are essentially things people put into stories to make it more interactive. For example, there’s mini games where the player fights an opponent, finds the code to type into a keypad, or a simple puzzle. You mainly could use overlays and choices to make one.

5 Likes

Wow. I’m definitely learning to put them in my story

2 Likes