Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

yes.

3 Likes

I’m planning a story without a LI too
I’d read it😃

3 Likes

@Melani3 The story must be only drama or it can be drama and fantasy/horror etc?

1 Like

The primary genre should be drama, but there can be fantasy and horror elements in it. It has to be listed as a drama though.

4 Likes

Thank you for answering! I wanted to participate but I just can’t write an “only” drama story :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: So now I can think of “not only drama” ideas and participate

4 Likes

Sneak peek of Reveal: A Captain’s Tale. I love pirates, so why not do one since we’re lacking pirate stories. Aye!!!

9 Likes

Don’t forget to drop your entries at @lana_epi_reads

5 Likes

I don’t know if my idea fits. May I message someone what they think?

2 Likes

Sure, I can check it.

3 Likes

May I also ask youu pls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sure.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

honestly not sure yet! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: probably will wait to see how the squad contest pans out first hehe hbu?! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Melani3
Due to the title of the contest, I’m assuming the “reveal” part of our story has to happen during those first three Episodes? Or can it happen later on in the story?

2 Likes

It has to happen within the first 3 episodes.

1 Like

Well damn, these are gonna be three LONG episodes! :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

3 Likes

Actually… does the MC have to find out during those episodes, or can it simply be revealed within the story to the reader, with the MC still oblivious?

1 Like

Based on what this says, it seems more like the MC has to know since it’s going to change their life in some way.

2 Likes

Oh I intend for it to change their life, I just don’t want the MC to find out WHY until later on.
I may have to message Melanie and ask her to clarify.

1 Like

Hey Lana, can I use this tip list on a post on Instagram about contests?

2 Likes