Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

@Melani3 does the reveal have to be something in the main character’s personal life or can it be on a larger scale, such as a worldwide secret?

11 Likes

I’m definitely doing this, I got my idea as soon as I saw the title of this conetest!

8 Likes

15 Likes

i’m totally entering this! good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

how soon does the reveal have to happen for this story @Melani3 ? can it be whenever and the story just builds up to the reveal?

6 Likes

No I shouldn’t enter this one, I just entered the squad contest but I have a story that would really fit!
Ugh, hard decisions…

15 Likes

YESSS! I’M ENTERING!!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

i know the feeling ugh

2 Likes

K so @Melani3 does the “reveal” need to be in the first chapter? Or can it be in the second
Because I think it’d be better for some people (cough me cough) if the first episode was used to build up stuff

8 Likes

All I can think of is The Truman Show…

And I’m scared that if I write anything, it may be too close to that…

But I still want to enter.

9 Likes

I was planning to work on a comedy, but I guess I’ll try to make it a dramedy.

9 Likes

I think i might actually enter this one, I couldn’t get to enter the last one

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone entering

3 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing. And, does it have to be like a secret being revealed or can it be like a world wide rule revealing secret things?

3 Likes

I guess I can use my Squad story that isn’t publish yet for this contest. I’ll have more time to work on it slowly.

7 Likes

So it needs to be in the drama genre?

7 Likes

@Melani3 Does it have to be Drama or can it be other genres? Because mine is Fantasy/Adventure…

6 Likes

Conveniently, this contest ends in Oct :thinking:

5 Likes

Ugh what’s worse is that it’s drama genre, and I LIVE FOR THE DRAMA, but I really want to continue my ongoing story for the squad contest even if I don’t win.
sigh I’m gonna have self control and not enter this one but still good luck to those who do! Can’t wait to see the entries!

9 Likes

here i go

6 Likes