Announcing the Risk and Reward Writer's Contest

If you have your plot and are super quick at coding no but if otherwise yes.

Nah, it’s still over a month, so you’re good!

Quick question:

If I started working on a story in, say, December (still unpublished), and I find that it fits this prompt, am I allowed to submit that for the contest?

Yes as long as it was never published to any and I mean ANY platform. Someone in another contest got their winning story taken off the winners list because they had used the story on wattpad even when they changed it up but they used the same title.

Okay, thank you!

Am I allowed to post screenshots on instagram, or does that count as being published?

Yes you are allowed to post sneak peeks that is not being published. It does not count as published if you screenshot a moment, it only counts as published is when it has three episodes or a chapter of your story has been published on another platform even under a different name.

Cool! Thank you for answering my questions!

Sounds so fun! Can it be a really small risk with large consequences? I have an idea :slight_smile:

Can I release new chapters after submitting before the deadline

1 Like

I’ll just announce my entry here. Soo… I’m entering… surprise… 🙆

Story Name: R&R: What If I Fly?
CC: Limited for MC
Choices: As of now, yes
Chapters: 11 maybe
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Description: Luna finds herself amid a war between her heart and mind when she’s offered a life-changing job in New York, 2400 miles away from her lived ones. Is the reward worth the risk?
Publish Date: idk lmao
I don’t wanna post the cover here cuz I don’t have it downloaded so lol. Check my ig if u want to see it lmao

8 Likes

Definetly entering!! :scream: So excited for what will be my first story!!

3 Likes

If you submit at least three chapters before the deadline, then yes, you can continue to release new chapters (I think even after the deadline, too).

Thanks a lot

1 Like

So how far along is everyone? I’m mainly asking because I’m not sure if I’m going too slow or not :sweat_smile: :laughing:

• Haven’t started yet!
  • Still in the planning stages…
  • I’m coding episode 1
  • Finished episode 1 and coding episode 2
  • Finished the first 2 episodes and I’m working on the 3rd
  • Completely finished! Just doing some revisions.

0 voters

I feel so relieved that I’m not the only one still on episode one

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

I fit in most options actually. Still planning, still directing episode 1 and just started directing the second episode. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve come to realize that the title of a story matters when it comes to getting reads so I’d like your honest opinion here.

idk=no

If you saw my story, titled “R&R: Finding Farsafaca”, would you click on it to see what it’s about? (Assuming that you don’t already know)

The Cover

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk

0 voters

1 Like

I just wanna ask if we can change the title? I’m asking because the link above is the one needed, right? As far as I know, that link won’t be changed even after changing the title.