Announcing the Risk and Reward Writer's Contest

What if the MC announces the risk she/he will take in the first and in the second it actually happens? Is that possible?

2 Likes

The requirement for this contest is that the story focuses on the outcome of the risk the main character takes in the first chapter. Whether they get rewarded is up to you!

16 Likes

I have a question. Would this work?
The mc falls in love but there are risks are the way

What do you mean by that?

I love the theme! And I was literally planning another story that fits the theme well :eyes: but I have other ongoing stories :sob: :weary:… dilemma

2 Likes

yesss so excited!

Another contest! Seems interesting!! Lot’s of ideas already on my mind lol :joy::joy:, can’t wait to read everyone’s entries, all the best to all who might be participating for this :heart:

2 Likes

I need to know this! hahaha

1 Like

@Melani3 we need to know if this would count (:

1 Like

I wanna join so bad with a partner, but I could still do it alone. Either way, great idea and I might need a minute to think of this one lol

4 Likes

@Melani3
would this work? The mc falls in love but there are risks on they way

I think as long as their thinking of the outcome of it, it should be valid

2 Likes

what do you mean outcome

Ending/Result = Outcome

How your entry would finish (:

4 Likes

like if there are risks that might happen, the MC needs to think of how it’ll affect her/him in the long run

2 Likes

Can i dm you my ideas

Had a story planned for 8th March, y’all, it’ll be now out on the 18th :joy::smirk:

2 Likes

@Emma_episode_03 The main character must take the risk in the first chapter for your story to qualify for the contest.

@whitney99 Your story should focus on your main character taking a central risk in the first chapter, rather than implying there will be risks throughout the story. Perhaps the relationship itself could be risky for the characters due to outside circumstances, like their families or jobs?

14 Likes

Ok thank you

Sh*t why am i BUSY UGHHHHH

5 Likes