Announcing the Risk and Reward Writer's Contest

Overall 77

i was talking about the genre ranking. idk about the overall ranking.

1 Like

If your story is ranking 77 overall it will obviously rank higher in the genre too
It’s getting 1st rank in school so obviously you’re first in your class also

thats what i thought too, but maybe the overall ranking does allow people to get in the top 100. i know that none of my stories and stories of others didn’t get in the top 100 of their genre while they have been stuck at 101-105 ever since publishing and after reviewing they got in the top 100 of the genre.

1 Like

That’s weird cuz my overall rank was once better than my genre rank :thinking:

1 Like

You should always try cross-check with the app most of the times the data isn’t properly transferred to the portal or takes time.
I’ve noticed it a lot of time,
My story ranked 8 in genre but in portal it still showing the previous stats, a while later the portal started giving out the right rank.
One more thing happened was with reads, my app showed that I had 2.5k reads but on portal it was only 1.1k
It was just a glitch which was resolved after 2 weeks

1 Like

Oh ok. But there were showing correct on the app too :sweat_smile:
If I’m not wrong😅

So I woke up to this. Is this really supposed to happen?

Sometimes, it’s just a glitch. Maybe come back and send a ticket if it’s still there tomorrow?

Are you volunteering to let Episode test your story for any new things they’re thinking of adding? If so, that might affect it…

Maybe you topped even 1st rank? :sweat_smile: Jk but your story is :sneezing_face::sparkles::raised_hand:t3:

It has just reset for this month, so this is normal. It restarted with my stories as well, but the rank shouldn’t be N/A

2 Likes

Oh okay, that makes sense :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:… I did volunteer for the beta testing tho.

1 Like

Today’s the first day of the month,maybe you didn’t get any new reads today

Which makes sense cuz I forgot that today was April 1st and while we’re on that. April fool’s day…? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Check your email/email Episode immediately! There’s a chance that your story didn’t pass review and it’s been taken off the ranks until changes have been made.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy: didn’t think this way. Episode fooling us all.

2 Likes

since it is close to 3 weeks after the deadline, i was wondering who has been and who hasn’t been reviewed yet!

my story hasn’t been reviewed yet, so no worries if yours hasn’t been either! i just like to see some sort of statistics. :slight_smile:

• Yes, my story has been reviewed
  • No, not yet

0 voters

1 Like

still quite some without reviews. hopefully we will get a review soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Still no review for me despite the story having over 1K reads and trending multiple times (I can tell because I have another story in the same genre that’s been trending, and my R&R entry is ranked higher overall). Weirdly enough, it does sometimes show up in the trending section on the app, but never goes above 101 on the portal. Any thoughts on how to move this process along?

3 Likes