Announcing the Squad Writer's Contest

no! but i’m soo anxious they’re not even giving us a hint of when they’ll announce :weary:

3 Likes

Same here :persevere:

Not to be pushy or anything, but @Melani3 do you by chance have any idea of when the winners will be out?

2 Likes

They said 3-6 weeks after deadline. Winners should be announced on Monday September 7th 2020.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Don’t they announce shelves on Friday?

2 Likes

so… today?

fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: I feel like it’s been ages :crying_cat_face:

truth is this contest had really a lot of entries. Probably due to the “any genre” and pretty flexible theme. So it might take them longer to read the stories who qualified.:woman_shrugging: But when was the publishing day? How many weeks is itnow?

1 Like

It’s been over 6 weeks. Is that normal?

I think the sixth week ended on monday - the deadline was the 27th of July

you’re probably right. but still, if they’ve said 3-6 weeks and they KNOW that there’s so many genres and that it’ll be difficult to choose, why wait until the end of the 6th week?

1 Like

in the rules thay say they evaluate it 3-6 weeks so … any day now…

1 Like

:sob: I just wanna release a new chapter but I can’t until they announce winners as I’ve also made edits to my story (just visuals) :unamused: Any day now would be great episode… Like todayyyyy maybe?

1 Like

They usually announce the shelves on Friday, so today should be the day :sob:

2 Likes

small edits are alowed

2 Likes

yeah but i added a game menu bc I just got the overlays and that would get me dis-qualified

1 Like

IT’s tHe fInaL cOUntDoWn

2 Likes

Duh duh duh! I can’t wait already!

1 Like

It’s here!

3 Likes